Which career path generally earns more?

tomhunter

Hey

Im currently looking into investing and trading and im unsure as to which career would generally earn more and which is more stable (not be too volatile and less possible threats)

1 more thing, i have a booklet from a university about possible careers in the markets and apart from analysts and people who don't actually do the deals themselves (as it appeared to me) the only job where you actually invest they had was managing funds, are there alternatives in investing?

Thanks

tomhunter said:
Hey

Im currently looking into investing and trading and im unsure as to which career would generally earn more and which is more stable (not be too volatile and less possible threats)

1 more thing, i have a booklet from a university about possible careers in the markets and apart from analysts and people who don't actually do the deals themselves (as it appeared to me) the only job where you actually invest they had was managing funds, are there alternatives in investing?

Thanks

If you are looking for investing try Berkshire hathway Warren buffett fund.

rockseller said:
If you are looking for investing try Berkshire hathway Warren buffett fund.

Ive been reading about Buffets life with Berkshire Hathway its all very interesting, I was woundering could a trader of equal skill to Buffet in investing generally get a higher ROi trading than investing?

Thanls