Cantor Index - What a joke !

nutter punter

What a joke of a firm. They reject 90% of trades. They delay acceptance hoping it goes on their side.

Whats the point of them offering markets in the first place?

nutter punter said:
What a joke of a firm. They reject 90% of trades. They delay acceptance hoping it goes on their side.

Whats the point of them offering markets in the first place?

yeah i had a few bets with them a year back when they were new but they all got rejected, I decided to give them a bit of time to sort it out, looks like they still haven't got anywhere!

jules101 said:
yeah i had a few bets with them a year back when they were new but they all got rejected, I decided to give them a bit of time to sort it out, looks like they still haven't got anywhere!
They've been online for at least 4 years, and on the phone before that. Weren't too bad back then, apart from horrendous spreads and an unstable platform. Must be getting worse!

peto said:
They've been online for at least 4 years, and on the phone before that. Weren't too bad back then, apart from horrendous spreads and an unstable platform. Must be getting worse!

they've been offering binary bets for 4 years? i thought it was more of a recent thing

LOL they have now rejected 10 bets in a row. All placed at different times and none out of synch with rival firms.

To say Cantor are ****e would be the worlds biggest understatement !