can you give up forex trading?

Hey friends, I have a question for you: how is your life going to be without forex trade?

can you give up Forex? Be honest please.:clap:

I will be fine without forex because I have my real job as well. But the thing is forex gives me good extra income and I like this market as well so I will be bored without it.

Teh Forex will make you go blind if you don't stop now...oh, hang on, getting it confused with something else I do in my spare time.
Strange thread bud, mate, son, kinell.

How's your life going to be without Teh Forex Jack?

Hey friends, I have a question for you: how is your life going to be without forex trade?

no because the little line on the monitor goes up and down and it hypnotises me, and clicking the mouse is like shooting up with crack. :sneaky:

there is more chance of Gazza giving up the bottle or Jordan giving up c0ck than me quitting forex. :LOL:

I considered giving up a few weeks ago. In reality, I don't have the time or the capital to make a living out of trading so what's the point, I mean that's what we are all here for right? It's not really worth the stress and hassle when some dude flipping burgers would make more money at the end of the year.

I decided that rather than quit like a looser and give up on all my dreams of trading from a laptop on a yacht I may as well carry on and one day when I do have the time and capital for it I would have years of experience behind me.

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Well- I gave up winking (or was that spelt with an "A") -so forex shouldn't be too difficult.:cool:

Forex should not be too difficult , this is a statement that a trader can give who have some years of experience and good experience. But trader having bad experiences cannot give such statement and would leave forex.

Forex should not be too difficult , this is a statement that a trader can give who have some years of experience and good experience. But trader having bad experiences cannot give such statement and would leave forex.

that was no easy statement to make..i had to reread that 3 times and still dont get it :cheesy:

The question is proposed, like forex is some kind of gambling or a hobby.. If it is your job and you generate income from it, would you give up FX? Obviously not, so I think the question is incorrect. The better question would be: "What is your attitude towards Forex?" and depending on the answers, you would know the answer on your "first" question..

Nope...can't give up....that can never happen as its already engineered in me as a trader..

no , not at all, i love forex trading and i can't gave it up due to some losses , i think that with little extra work we can manage to earn very handsome profit from the forex

sure - if there was something else that could fill my head 24 hours a day instead and generate a few dollars along the way .....

suggestions ?
N

sure - if there was something else that could fill my head 24 hours a day instead and generate a few dollars along the way .....

suggestions ?
N

Nice suggestion mate. (y)

There are many if you google this. :innocent:

But ultimate scams at the end. (n)