Can it really be part time

you are still tempted by the blue pill then :D

red-pill.png

Of course, why cash out at a loss with the recent trump tweets. It's rising back up and i'll then be off on my journey...Until l then it's stupid to accept a loss when I probably don't need to if I wait a month

New traders basically buy and sell securities very frequently and hold the positions for very short period of time than investors. A new trader’s capital can be quickly swipe off by this shorter holding periods and frequent trading.

Just semantics

If you do a more work doesn't mean you get more done.

True. But can't be a successful weekend heart surgeon either.

We amateurs are trading against the best professional traders in the World, might be a bit naive to think take money out their mouths with a few hours screentime.

:D

Last edited:
Of course, why cash out at a loss with the recent trump tweets. It's rising back up and i'll then be off on my journey...Until l then it's stupid to accept a loss when I probably don't need to if I wait a month

If you know what the markets are going to do then you can make your money back either with funds or with other equity instruments, so your logic is somewhat flawed here :)

The reason is simple, the more people/money are trading the same strategy, the less effective it will become and in the end will be arbitraged away, that's why you won't find any sane person, who will share his winning ideas with you...

There are no shortcuts in life, you have to put the work if you want to become a doctor, trader, etc...

Ridiculous, many trend traders doing the exact same thing they have done many times have kicked major ass since 2009 considering it is one of the greatest bulls in history. You sir are peddling easy answers and BS to guys with little experience.

Ridiculous, many trend traders doing the exact same thing they have done many times have kicked major ass since 2009 considering it is one of the greatest bulls in history. You sir are peddling easy answers and BS to guys with little experience.

Whatever...