Can be traded without mt4 or mt5 platform?

lisaadson

10 2
To trade Forex, we all trade using mt4 or mt5. However, many times there is a problem with mt4 or mt5 devices. That's why many traders cannot close open trade or they cant be able to trade new. But It helps you to save time and improve your performance without monitoring the market and managing trading platforms.

There are several Trading platforms. The following are:-

1. Web Trader - Platform,

2, Client cabinet-

3. InstaForex mobile app

bigmistake

264 1
You can google for better trading platforms as cTrader, NinjaTrader, TradingView... They are good as well in some aspects but MT4 and MT5 are the most popular ones.

crud-cutter

42 11
To trade Forex, we all trade using mt4 or mt5. However, many times there is a problem with mt4 or mt5 devices. That's why many traders cannot close open trade or they cant be able to trade new. But It helps you to save time and improve your performance without monitoring the market and managing trading platforms.

There are several Trading platforms. The following are:-

1. Web Trader - Platform,

2, Client cabinet-

3. InstaForex mobile app
There is also TradingView whch I feel is far superior to MT4 for trading Spot FX since you can plot correlated markets and Bond Yield differentials. Professionals often used the German 10yr Yield minus the US 10yr Yield as a correlation for trading the EurUsd, others used the 2yr yields differential.
But in any case all the major yields are available (in real time) on TradingView as are all major currency pairs without having to pay for a data feed.

However I only use TradingView for 'value lines' like those I mentioned.
I pay for a futures data feed and so make use of the OrderFlow indicators available on platforms such as Ninja, BookMap, Jigsaw, and my personal favourite Sierra Chart.

Kolet

5 0
You can definitely find platforms that differ from those that are the most popular, but I don't see the point in this.

IceThor

97 20
Some brokers you can trade direct on their website without downloading.
I know EagleFX and CedarFX you can and probably others.

McQuant

70 78
There is also TradingView whch I feel is far superior to MT4 for trading Spot FX since you can plot correlated markets and Bond Yield differentials. Professionals often used the German 10yr Yield minus the US 10yr Yield as a correlation for trading the EurUsd, others used the 2yr yields differential.
But in any case all the major yields are available (in real time) on TradingView as are all major currency pairs without having to pay for a data feed.

However I only use TradingView for 'value lines' like those I mentioned.
I pay for a futures data feed and so make use of the OrderFlow indicators available on platforms such as Ninja, BookMap, Jigsaw, and my personal favourite Sierra Chart.
Hm, sounds like fellow Ray's student (?)

McQuant

70 78
The most complete trading education I have found teaches how the markets work, how the different types of Institutional traders actually trade (all the way from long only pension funds through Prop Firms to Market Makers), and how we retail traders can use this knowledge of their methods to our advantage be we scalpers or weekly swing traders or anything in between.

He stared trading for UK banks in the 1980's and has been a Quant/Strategist, a trader and an Institutional Trading trainer for various institutions ever since.
He started teaching retail traders in April 2014, but hates marketing webinars - so has taught very few full courses.
His name is Ray and his can be found through CompassFX - even though he concentrates on Futures more than Spot FX, Stocks or Options (he does cover them all to a certain extent).

He is starting his first full course for nearly 2yrs on Monday. Here is a video on one of his 'focus sessions' for his subscribers which CompassFX have released for public view. They say it is only for 'hard-working traders' because Ray is definitely not the 'easy button'.

Note that the chart he shows may be confusing since he is displaying lines which are the inverse of the ES, YM and NQ because he was using that chart for his training of interns (at the Bank he works for) earlier in the day.

Out of all he has taught, I mainly trade news events in the ways he teaches (pre-news, at the news and post-news). These include elections, speeches by Central Bankers as well as economic news releases. These suit my needs for action at a pre-determined time (so I don't get bored waiting around for a trade).
See this post

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock