Calling all traders! Desk bracket & arm stand for 4 LCD Monitors/TVs

Rini

Hi all!

I have a great product which I don't require after moving house and only having enough space for two screens. It has only been assembled and has all parts, so is in as new condition.

It's a desk bracket and arm stand that allows you to neatly have four monitors on one table. Good kit for any traders/budding traders.

Don't just go on my word, here's a link to amazon where it has excellent reviews:
MDM07 Multi Screen Desk Mount Bracket: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Paid GBP 117.49 for this and appreciate it now retails at GBP 92.48 (inc. P&P).

Looking for GBP 85.00 but any reasonable offer will be considered. Based in London and so can meet to pick up/drop off.

Regards
Rini

Hi all!

I have a great product which I don't require after moving house and only having enough space for two screens. It has only been assembled and has all parts, so is in as new condition.

It's a desk bracket and arm stand that allows you to neatly have four monitors on one table. Good kit for any traders/budding traders.

Don't just go on my word, here's a link to amazon where it has excellent reviews:
MDM07 Multi Screen Desk Mount Bracket: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Paid GBP 117.49 for this and appreciate it now retails at GBP 92.48 (inc. P&P).

Looking for GBP 85.00 but any reasonable offer will be considered. Based in London and so can meet to pick up/drop off.

Regards
Rini

Hi Rini

IS this still available?

Let me know, I may be interested.

Cheers

Tonster

Get your 8% second hand discount here :)

Why not be reasonable and have a good chance of selling it, offer it at £40.

It is - will sell at GBP 73? Let me know. BTW price quoted is the pick up only price, if you're based in London.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me know, RIni.

Will need to get this moved to outside London, so let me check with my OH on whether to get this now and move it or get it in a week or so and have it couriered elsewhere...

I

Hello Isobel

Courier is possible. I can organise this to any location and will do so in a cost-effective manner.

Also - have one screen available - ACER 23", I believe. Will list separately, but if you need one, let me know and we can work something out.

If you decide not to, perhaps let me know as have recently received interest on the stand given the lowered price.

There is no box or instructions, but all components are included.

Rini

There is one on ebay for a bit less... can we discuss the price by PM? I've sent you a message.

Thanks in advance.

Actually - I do have the full instructions.

I am willing to sell this at the same price as the lowest price you can find online 2nd hand.
This is still open to all interested parties as not had confirmation.

The lowest price I can find is £69.99. Will match this or better it slightly - will sell for £67 (exc P&P). And will meet to transfer product if in the City, so you can save on P&P, which you won't get usually.

Please send the link if you can beat this. If ebay, must be a closed auction/sold item, not one currently in progress.

Thanks!

Thanks for the interest - item is SOLD!

ACER screen still available.

Regards
Rini