Are call centre girls more attractive?

Are call centre girls more attractive than average?

• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

theEdge

Hey,

I'm having a debate with a mate and was wondering if people here, with call centre experience, could help me out by answering this poll?

Cheers,

The Edge.

theEdge said:
Hey,

I'm having a debate with a mate and was wondering if people here, with call centre experience, could help me out by answering this poll?

Cheers,

The Edge.

What a strange and random question........

In my experience, the female employees of call centres are usually young women, which obviously helps.......

"Are call centre girls more attractive?"...than what ? simple "call girls" ? they might be cheaper ;) suppose it depends on the minute rate :idea:

mmm... depends on the call centre I guess, and what your flavour preferences for call centre girls are. If the call centre is an outsourced one in Delhi, I imagine the girls working there wouldn't be the typical chav bling beauty you might see working in a mancunian call centre

The ones in Delhi will certainly have brains as those jobs are usually filled with graduates.
Unless they work for BT....
As for Manchester, I trust you are speaking from personal experience as your assumption is pure geographism otherwise. Any more examples will probably result in legistlation being passed by our beloved government forcing criminals such as yourself to undergo Geographism Awareness Re-training and an ASBO banning you from within 100 miles of Manchester.
Richard

Mr. Charts said:
The ones in Delhi will certainly have brains as those jobs are usually filled with graduates.
Unless they work for BT....

Or NTL... Their Indian call centre is terrible!

Arbitrageur,

You won’t find any “chav bling” working in Manchester call centres. They don’t work, and they marry either a) footballers or b) anyone wealthy who isn’t a footballer. More money than style.

The people in the Indian call centre for my bank are polite and really helpful. I really like them.

Grant.

theEdge said:
Hey,

Cheers,

The Edge.

One of my ex's after uni went to work at a call centre and she was a right slapper :cheesy:

You won’t find any “chav bling” working in Manchester call centres. They don’t work, and they marry either a) footballers or b) anyone wealthy who isn’t a footballer. More money than style.

The people in the Indian call centre for my bank are polite and really helpful. I really like them.

It's a bit like comparing Jade Goody with Shilpa Shetty.

Shilpa has bags of style and manners and is lovely whereas Ms ( Mister ? ) Goody can't even spell the word ( style ) and is reminiscent of a monster from the deep in terms of both looks and behaviour.

Yacorob1,

I don’t watch Big Brother, especially with the current load of blloocks.

Regardless of looks (a superficial basis of comparison), 99% of celebrities/actors/actresses are full of shti and should be ignored.

Grant.

Agree, that is why I also do not watch such garbage but it is hard to ignore when it is plastered all over the front pages and mentioned by the Prime Minister in Parliament and his successor apparent, currently holidaying in India.

99% of celebrities/actors/actresses are full of shti and should be ignored.

You could also add traders to this list and it wouldn't seem out of place, lol.

Yacorab, Mr Charts,

But it's also a very nice diversion/red herring for UK and Indian govenments. We know what's wrong with this country (UK) - health service, education, transport.

But why is the Indian goverment so concerned about an alleged rascism incident on one of its precious, priveleged subjects? I really don't give a flying fcuk. What I find depressing is the treatment and status of "untouchables" (no rascism, here, what?), the Bombay slums, child prostitution. Then again, these are not money spinners - apart from the latter. What are their fcukin' priorities? Where is their credibility? Respect? I don't think so.

I'll sit down for a few minutes. I'll be OK.

Grant.

They're charming in a certain way (particularlly if they're standing very close and you don't want assaulting) ;) ...these were the TW2 call centre team on a celebratory night out after beating the Elite team at Mastermind.

Attachments

• cc1.jpg
    cc1.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 259
  • cc2.jpg
    cc2.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 233
  • cc3.jpg
    cc3.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 290
  • cc4.jpg
    cc4.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 264
Yacarob,

"add traders to this list". Ain't that the truth? Made me laugh, and brightened my day. Thanks, mate.

Grant.

Does trade2win have a call centre? I thought it was just this forum, plus a few articles (which to be honest, aren't usually any good).