Brokers chasing after their clients following the "Black Swan"

My personal sympathies go to anyone deep in the red after the SNB announcement. But, really, there was no point phoning David Cameron about it yesterday - he's not going to help. No wonder he hung up.

My personal sympathies go to anyone deep in the red after the SNB announcement. But, really, there was no point phoning David Cameron about it yesterday - he's not going to help. No wonder he hung up.

lol

Throughout many threads on this board members complain about brokers not reflecting true market conditions, yet when it suits them they want the broker not to reflect true market conditions and wipe their negative balance due to over leveraging themselves and backing the losing horse.

Which is it to be? I am confused.

If push came to shove I'd vote for the "No Brokers should not reflect true market conditions" faction.

Two reasons for that:

A: Habits die hard, and inventive price quotes are bang down the alley of the OTC bucket shop brigade.
Respect due where it's due, and they've got that down pat to an art.

B: Where would all the fun end up at if they'd reform their ways and actually show prices that reflect what happens in the real market ???

No no, upon careful and considered reflection let's let things stay as they are.

:)

One things for sure. I'll never go anywhere near a currency pair where one country is fully pegged to another..... These central bankers are a holes.....

One things for sure. I'll never go anywhere near a currency pair where one country is fully pegged to another..... These central bankers are a holes.....

Not necessarily correct.

They are working for themselves and their country rather than fx punters.