Brexit and the Consequences

I'm starting to get the feeling that this porogueing has been designed to keep the public eye out of what is going on, rather than preventing remoaners from knowing what is going on, despite the media coverage and the protestations of the remoan MPs.

Boris is quietly reheating the May BRINO deal with the EU whilst simultaneously getting remoaner buy-in on the QT, so when they all pile back into parliament, they will have a narrative that suits them all so they can vote it through by the 31st October.

So my speculation is that we will have a Hotel California deal again, a repeat of earlier in the year, the media spin and hysterics is a smoke-screen to keep us all thinking that Boris will do it with a clean break, this no-calling of a GE suits both sides, Tories cannot command a majority and Tories and Labour will lose lots of seats to the BP, neither side wants that and is the reason why there is no collaboration between the Tories and the BP. I wouldn't be surprised if the Tories are now colluding with Labour.

Bring on the mantra 'you can't trust the Tories' :unsure:

This is where the future legal battles will be fought, using the courts, but which courts prevail?

Guy Verhofstadt Tells Lib Dems EU is 'Acting Too Little', Needs To Become an Empire

Hmmm .......... Last time it was tried by the Germans it didn't turn out too well - you'd think as a Belgian he'd know better!

Boris doesn't half talk a lot of bull. He says he wants a deal. LOL. Sure he does.

This is a very interesting read and on the nail imo.

David Cameron: Boris Johnson backed Leave to 'help career'

SC These our your Brexiteer deliverables incase you deny them few years from now, should a hard brexit materialise.

If there is one single reason why we need a clean break, this is it. Macron talks empire, verhofstadt talks empire (at the illibdem conference of all places), May's administration tried hard to keep us in because of it. Global consequences for the 5 eyes community and NATO, nuclear defence, conscription.

EU Defence union, starts around 30 mins in.

They are the party who gave you the referendum and who bough majority in HoCs.

You really are living in an alternative reality aren't you.

Bordering on fascist dictatorship mentality where nothing will be quite good enough for you unless it conforms to your view of the World.

is it just me halucinating or is Boris going to deliberately irritate and incite every european leader he meets over next 6 weeks in the hope that a few of them veto the deal on 31st October and throw us out

he has said he will not ask for an extension ....which means he would still be lying if they veto it ...as it means he would have still had to request it ....

but i do wonder .....jees it dosnt take much to upset chiron does it ?

N

what are the implications if the EU throw us out instead ? ...does that change anything in regards the process or rules ?

is it just me halucinating or is Boris going to deliberately irritate and incite every european leader he meets over next 6 weeks in the hope that a few of them veto the deal on 31st October and throw us out

he has said he will not ask for an extension ....which means he would still be lying if they veto it ...as it means he would have still had to request it ....

but i do wonder .....jees it dosnt take much to upset chiron does it ?

N

what are the implications if the EU throw us out instead ? ...does that change anything in regards the process or rules ?

Who's chiron?

If the EU throw us out then this will play better to the UK home audience. We can then start the blame game both at the Europeans and any remain opposition parties.

Honestly....I never in my wildest dreams thought we would ever get this much mileage out of Brexit, but it has far surpassed my expectations. Argument of the century......ace ! (y)

Who's chiron?

If the EU throw us out then this will play better to the UK home audience. We can then start the blame game both at the Europeans and any remain opposition parties.

Honestly....I never in my wildest dreams thought we would ever get this much mileage out of Brexit, but it has far surpassed my expectations. Argument of the century......ace ! (y)

The argument of the century for Britons only.

EU and Europeans do not really care what we or the yanks do.

Self indulgence and intoxication with thy self has gone berzerk. Wait for the fallout.

There is a clear division of allegiances in the old Western alliance and a new strategy forming which will determine outlook for the next 10-20 years if not longer. This is clearly visible in the strains experienced by NATO. Not just here but also with members like Turkey which used to be a lynchpin for the US. US and UK are burning up their old alliances and turning friends into competitive opposition.

Who believes we will be led to the promised land by the likes of our great visionary leaders such as Boris, Farage, Moggy boy and Govey?

:unsure:

Last edited:
. . . EU and Europeans do not really care what we or the yanks do. . .
I beg to differ At',
Discontent with the EU among other member states is high and if we do finally manage to leave and survive - let alone prosper - then some of them may well follow suit. Non other than George Soros himself has stated repeatedly that the EU faces an existential crisis if it doesn't reform - something it shows no sign of doing. Soros isn't pumping hundreds of thousands of pounds into anti Brexit campaign groups just for the fun of it; he wants to stop Brexit because he knows the effect it will have on the EU. Talking of money, let's not forget the gaping hole in the EU's finances that will result from our departure. So, contrary to your assertion, I'd say the EU and Europeans care a great deal about Brexit and what we do.
Tim.

I beg to differ At',
Discontent with the EU among other member states is high and if we do finally manage to leave and survive - let alone prosper - then some of them may well follow suit. Non other than George Soros himself has stated repeatedly that the EU faces an existential crisis if it doesn't reform - something it shows no sign of doing. Soros isn't pumping hundreds of thousands of pounds into anti Brexit campaign groups just for the fun of it; he wants to stop Brexit because he knows the effect it will have on the EU. Talking of money, let's not forget the gaping hole in the EU's finances that will result from our departure. So, contrary to your assertion, I'd say the EU and Europeans care a great deal about Brexit and what we do.
Tim.

Gaping holes in US and UK budgets too alongside aging population and pension crises with rising tax burdens. What is the UK response? Cut taxation and stop young educated people migrating to the UK. LOL.

G1.

Bordering on fascist dictatorship mentality where nothing will be quite good enough for you unless it conforms to your view of the World.
Call me a fascist, call me a nazi, call me extreme whatever, the left and remainers have lost their marbles over Brexit, just as they have over Trump in the US.

What happened to that good old British spirit of being a good loser, of accepting you will have wait your turn, patience, etc?

52% have been very patient for the last 3+ years, 52% have kept their collective sh1t together, not resorted to insults, have maintained the argument, have kept discourse open.

The remoaner 48% appear to have been collectively taken over by some as yet unnamed disease or mental Illness, I can't wrap my head around it, it baffles me and millions of others, wheres it come from? What is the reason for it?

Everytime this question is asked, there is never an answer, never any rationale put forward, the question is dismissed with personal insults, a fascist, a Nazi, a racist and on it goes.

It's just wierd.

Call me a fascist, call me a nazi, call me extreme whatever, the left and remainers have lost their marbles over Brexit, just as they have over Trump in the US.

What happened to that good old British spirit of being a good loser, of accepting you will have wait your turn, patience, etc?

52% have been very patient for the last 3+ years, 52% have kept their collective sh1t together, not resorted to insults, have maintained the argument, have kept discourse open.

The remoaner 48% appear to have been collectively taken over by some as yet unnamed disease or mental Illness, I can't wrap my head around it, it baffles me and millions of others, wheres it come from? What is the reason for it?

Everytime this question is asked, there is never an answer, never any rationale put forward, the question is dismissed with personal insults, a fascist, a Nazi, a racist and on it goes.

It's just wierd.

It may have escaped your notice that, Liberals aside, the referendum result has been accepted. The continuing argument since has been - and is - about how we leave, not whether we should do so. At the start everyone thought a deal would be forthcoming (except cv maybe :)) and the majority opinion is that no deal would be too damaging. The argument seems to be coalescing between “no deal is better than a bad deal” and “staying in is better than no deal”.

Oh, and just because one side loses it doesn’t preclude them for continuing to express their opinions however much you might like to duck away from uncomfortable truths.

It may have escaped your notice that, Liberals aside, the referendum result has been accepted. The continuing argument since has been - and is - about how we leave, not whether we should do so. At the start everyone thought a deal would be forthcoming (except cv maybe :)) and the majority opinion is that no deal would be too damaging. The argument seems to be coalescing between “no deal is better than a bad deal” and “staying in is better than no deal”.

Oh, and just because one side loses it doesn’t preclude them for continuing to express their opinions however much you might like to duck away from uncomfortable truths.

Well said and thankyou for not referring to leavers as fascists, nazi's, racists or any other insult that happens to be used by remoaners.

The term 'liberals' has become a joke, there isn't a liberal amongst them anymore.

I'm not sure if you have been following the news recently, Labour, Libdems, SNP, there isn't a left wing party that has accepted the referendum, they are all claiming to be 'the' party of remain, despite what Corbyn says, the rest of the Labour party are remain.

Show me a left wing political party that has accepted the result of the referendum and is commited to seeing it through deal or no-deal.

Talking of fascists o_O

IMG_20190917_144505_543.jpg