Brexit and the Consequences

Why would you expect a NO deal to be implemented? What with 31% of proxy vote having a preference for it!

You are basing your judgements on the collapse of the EU for which there is no evidence? Much like UK but to a lesser extent minority popular parties hardly have majority in EU.

There is a big drift probably as wide as the channel between your expectations and reality.

EU is prepared for UK departure. Is the UK prepared to lose EU? That imo is the more fundamental question that requires attention.

We keep telling you that we are in this for the long haul.

As every week passes, the remainer position weakens as the democratic brexiteer position firms up. :) (y)

We keep telling you that we are in this for the long haul.

As every week passes, the remainer position weakens as the democratic brexiteer position firms up. :) (y)

I don’t know what you keep going on about. There is no remainer position, nor has there been since the referendum. The argument ever since has been about how we leave the club, not about whether we will or not.

On second thoughts I suppose that hard nut “no deal” leavers like yourself probably think that anyone looking for a deal is a closet remainer ;)

I don’t know what you keep going on about. There is no remainer position, nor has there been since the referendum. The argument ever since has been about how we leave the club, not about whether we will or not.

Second referendum? May's remain deal? Majority remainer HoC? Libdems, Labour, Greens (and quite a few Tories)?

Nope I can't see any remainer position, it's all a fantasy 😂

If it wasn't for Farage we would be remaining, only the pressure applied by UKIP and now TBP is providing us with Brexit, no other politicians would do it.

Second referendum? May's remain deal? Majority remainer HoC? Libdems, Labour, Greens (and quite a few Tories)?

Lets not forget the SNP, EU Presidents, UK establishment , BBC, Majority of MSM etc.:rolleyes:

On second thoughts I suppose that hard nut “no deal” leavers like yourself probably think that anyone looking for a deal is a closet remainer ;)

The withdrawal agreement has been rejected 3 times for good reason. Essentially it is an EU written document, which at best does not serve the UK's interests, and at worst, traps the UK in the EU with no say so and no powers to leave.

The voting public has spoken once again by electing 29 Brexit Party MEP's.

I've been consistent and logical from the start. No Deal, No compromise with the dodgy EU. (y)

Well, the fairly insignificant Lib Dem’s and Greens may have a remain policy but they, like the rest, have no remain position for the die has already been cast by the referendum result. A second referendum might be necessary should the parliamentary deadlock persist but why should it include a remain choice rather than just some credible and possible leaving options?

No, the only fantasy is remainers who think they have a position :)

Well, the fairly insignificant Lib Dem’s and Greens may have a remain policy but they, like the rest, have no remain position for the die has already been cast by the referendum result. A second referendum might be necessary should the parliamentary deadlock persist but why should it include a remain choice rather than just some credible and possible leaving options?

No, the only fantasy is remainers who think they have a position :)

Ok well Let’s not mess with the semantics, we all know what a ‘remain position’ means.

Every single proponent of a second referendum wants a remain option on the paper otherwise, for them, what’s the point of a second referendum?

Ok well Let’s not mess with the semantics, we all know what a ‘remain position’ means.

Every single proponent of a second referendum wants a remain option on the paper otherwise, for them, what’s the point of a second referendum?

Remain must bs an option!

People must have that choice.

Basically, to say we got it wrong roll back..

I think that there is some support, even with. chlorinated chicken and all,.
in the UK to apply to the USA to be the 51st state. No wonder Trump is keen for Britain to cut loose from the EU and fall in with them.

Let’s have some fun in the sun, why should we believe anything this lot tell us, or are they just in it for self preservation?

Some people have qualified opinions and some simply have opinions like every other a-hole.

Agreed.

(y)

Qualified opinions doth butter no parsnips when it comes to elections and votes. Now I know you have trouble with numbers, but UK voters decided to leave and this was backed up by votes for the Two main parties who campaigned to leave in the G E. Since then they have arsed about trying to subvert Brexit so a new party was formed which cleaned up at the EU elections. It doesn't matter how you slice n dice it, we are always going to get the numbers. (y) :)

So, what kind of investigation are we going to get and how are the establishment going to cover it up!

I'm getting a much greater understanding now of what it must be like living in a third world corrupt country. The UK is heading that way as each week goes by.

Qualified opinions doth butter no parsnips when it comes to elections and votes. Now I know you have trouble with numbers, but UK voters decided to leave and this was backed up by votes for the Two main parties who campaigned to leave in the G E. Since then they have arsed about trying to subvert Brexit so a new party was formed which cleaned up at the EU elections. It doesn't matter how you slice n dice it, we are always going to get the numbers. (y) :)

Referendum was not binding nor do they automatically become law.

Must pass votes in Parliament.

Tried and failed.

Some people learn. Some don't.

Rewriting dribble don't change fact.

Get real. Step out of your virtual world of what or how you think the way things should be.

Big rift between how such matters are conducted and your opinion on what you think should be the case. Get the Brexit numbers and then you can get to eat your cake. Right now proxy Brexit vote stands at 32% at best. :geek: