Brewski Trading

My apology: I should have finished what I started here on the trade in question, so here it is:

Hey hey hey, your answer is already in your thread from several posts back, several. As I usually do, I always state where I'm likely to TP. Read quote carefully to see for yourself. In the post, note how f****in nicely I cott the low sooooo close to it by demanding that both the steep Price trendline AND RSI trendline were taken out. Now go to your chart and put your cursor on Price trendline and RSI breakout and note how the magnificent fibo was in live action. And mind you, as clearly stated in the post, this was a high leveraged play.

All spelled out in advance, sooooooo clearly but when IQ is low, there is always trouble with readers/traders. Welcome to fibo's world. Don, I told you I get shot for the weaknesses of others. Some f****** justice!!!!!!

OK? This conclueds my responsibilty for finishing the trade that I started.

Over and out.

Bye brew, good luck, love you brother, look after yourself.

You’ve said you’re not coming back three times but you always come back

Anyway, there was no actual answer in this post. It didn’t hit your target, you said you’d take some off if it broke the lines you drew so what did you do? I can only assume you got stopped out earlier but I’ll guess you’ll post a hindsight chart saying the magic fibo line held and you’re still in. I thought we agreed to some real time trades

brew, on the other hand block here. she's not worth the aggravation.

i swear my last post on this here. pls don't block me. from now on i'll place the occasional trade, nothing more.

It’s fine, throw me some insight in to how you see his/my trade playing out.

I’ve been getting rinsed in Brent trying to catch a falling knife lol

Well it doesn't take a genius to realise I've been rinsed in Oil. It's being totally manipulated right now, everyone thought world war 3 was going to start and now they're getting squeezed. Gonna turn the sofa upside down over the weekend and see if I can find a few hundred quid in it