Brewski Trades

Stopped out on everything no more trades for me this week I only have Monday and Tuesday to trade next week that’s if I bother :LOL:

I know that feeling! I lost a fair bit this week, got so down I decided to eat a huge amount of Kit Kats

I felt better for a while but woke up with very bad stomach ache

Think I'm just going to buy DOW and leave it until the new year, seems a guaranteed way of making money

or at least till the repubs get their budget; i believe the market is betting on tax cuts FOR THE RICH STREETERS :D

Yeah but I'm putting the journal on hold until after the new year because I'm losing and I can't win and I've got loads of excuses lined up as to why I'm a loser.

I watched a vid Oscar provided me in it the interviewee said, "It's a game of inches..."

Ain't it the truth! Hope you can work it out I enjoy your input here.

Ain't it the truth! Hope you can work it out I enjoy your input here.

I will still be around but I will continue this journal after the new year when I hopefully have a job that gives me more opportunity. At the moment I literally have no life for 4 days then have to cram everything else I didn't get done in those 4 working days into my 4 days off... rinse and repeat