Bitcoin Reloading?

bax699

Active member
137 49
TP was smashed on our BTC trade, the breakout was real and we were all rewarded for trading in that direction.
So onto the next trade if you didnt keep holding it. Ill be looking for the similar type of setup of break and retest of the 10K barrier then enter longs again if it holds. First lets wait for the moving averages to catch up to price then we can decide for sure the next move. Have a good week everyone. GLIYF
Screenshot_6.png
 

bax699

Active member
137 49
Well since i last looked at Bitcoin couple of weeks ago before i was on holiday i was shouting a bull move. We had a lto of sideways movement but it was always bullish for me, i gave two buy opportunities for a breakout and we smashed through both of those. Even the second tested the zone it broker for the opportunity to buy again.
Next im looking for a similar price action trade of support buying from the moving averages when they catch up with price. GLIYF
Screenshot_3.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: AdamCantor

AdamCantor

Active member
127 11
Well since i last looked at Bitcoin couple of weeks ago before i was on holiday i was shouting a bull move. We had a lto of sideways movement but it was always bullish for me, i gave two buy opportunities for a breakout and we smashed through both of those. Even the second tested the zone it broker for the opportunity to buy again.
Next im looking for a similar price action trade of support buying from the moving averages when they catch up with price. GLIYF View attachment 285499
yes i think 12k might come and stay. i hope
 

bax699

Active member
137 49
Back at Bitcoin again today. Which gave us another Intraday trade, i was looking for a deeper retracement in price, but BTC had other ideas. Thats why i gave the two setup ideas for longs. We got a nice rejection on the moving average not once but twice. Entry on that support level of 11.4k and stop loss under previous days low and we still got over 1:2 R:R. TP smashed which is nice

Whats next? Same again? let me know your thoughts, i will always look for deeper retracements in price, but also jump on recently made support zones for buys. GLIYF
Screenshot_4.png
 

Smith2525

Junior member
35 6
It's hovering around 11,500 now, I think we should get a little push from here
 

bax699

Active member
137 49
Bitcoin is the flavor today, and were clearly in a bull market. We had a few good trades from the last pop up in price so im looking for the best place to get in before the next push north. i like how this time the bull run is going up in steps like it should. Finding its support levels each stage it grows. My ideal entry would be back down at 10.4K. Its possible we could stay in this little range here before another push, but patience usually pays so lets hope we see a little more downside for us to buy cheaper. GLIYF
Screenshot_2.png
 

bax699

Active member
137 49
Last time i looked at Bitcoin we got our big breakout to make a new high then i was hoping for a deeper retracement before the next bull move higher. Thats exactly what we have here, price came right down to my circle and held just below around the 50% fib zone.
Looks like its using the previous high's resistance as a support level now. We have had multiple daily wicks wicked out from the bottom so looks to me support is forming at this price level. ill be buying again on another daily wick out. Watch for bullish candles on 1/4H and thats your signal, nice 1:3 R:R on offer. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png
 

bax699

Active member
137 49
Looking back at bitcoin today and still in the long trade i placed. We can see price has held above 10K quite well. multiple wicks out from the support zone and now holding the 50% fib level . in profit on open position so will be holding and making risk free on further upwards movement. if the bull is true then we will hit TP with no problems. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png
 

bax699

Active member
137 49
Update on Bitcoin today currently 600 pips in profit.
If you followed this one then make sre you move SL to entry or into profits to lock some in. There is some USD FOMC news out later today which could cause some reaction. So best to lock some profits in now whilst we can. It could go either way, hopefully continue in our direction towards TP. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png
 

bax699

Active member
137 49
Checking back in on our trade of a buy on Bitcoin . We have had over 1000 pips in price movement in our favour. Its currently taking a rest stop at the .382 fib level. We can see its just rejected off my 17EMA. Two scenarios can come from here it actually uses this support to push up further, or its made a lower high from the previous bearish movement. Make sure you lock in some profits on this on and let it ride out. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png
 

bax699

Active member
137 49
We have had a drop in price on bitcoin , but i only think its half lived. Im still holing my long positions. Looks to me we could see a stall in price movement here right on trend. The next couple of days will be the deciding factor for me. If trend holds and we push up to make a new higher high were golden. If it breaks trend then the lower high is real and we could see some more bearish action. Keep holding if your in, you should be risk free from the previous push anyway. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png
 

bax699

Active member
137 49
Im still holding my longs on BTC . Trend still looks to be holding and the bearish impulsive candles are looking weaker. the support zone around 10165 seems to be a nice strong level. If we get a nice bullish engulfing candle then were on for some pips. I will close the trade if break this trend and if price looks to break below. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png
 

bax699

Active member
137 49
Update today on our Bitcoin trade. Thursday gave us a nice bullish engulfing candle, past few days have seen a bit of consolidation. But looks like USD is losing a bit of strength so we could see another push up soon. We are back into profits again but we need to see price push higher then the last high, looks to me like it will do over the next day or so. Lock in profits, close half your position if you wish. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png
 

bax699

Active member
137 49
Were still in nice profits on Bitcoin . As you can see from most of the crypto markets it has hardly moved over the past 4/5 days. It looks like its waiting for something to kick it into life. Tomorrow might be that day with NFP on the USD. IF you are in this trade with us i would advise to take profits or close half your position and move sl to break even. As with NFP it can go either way. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png
 
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock