Bitcoin Reloading?

bax699

449 85
Good morning all, the weekend is a great time to analyze what's going on with Bitcoin . We was previously in a sell from the retest and the moving average resistance point. As advised last time the stop loss was set to entry so it was a risk free trade, and this proves why we do this when trading BTC . Price looked to be making a bearish flag to continue but Bitcoin had other idea's and as we can see price has pushed right through our entry. One good thing was that I was able to buy some BTC to hold at a cheaper price dollar averaging down. I will watch it over the next few days and send out my next idea for a trade. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

bax699

449 85
Good morning all. Well take a look at Bitcoin . Is it back to being a Bull? It certainly looks to be the case. If you held from the original entry then congrats you will be deep in profits still. Price has broken back above the trend line , lets see if it manages to hold above. If it doesn't then I would like to buy back in from that fresh demand zone created below. At the current zone there's no nice place for us to buy back in at, unless another demand zone is created, which could happen with the current daily candle. So that may present an opportunity, we could enter a breakout of the high to the left. Watch for now and be ready GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

bax699

449 85
Good morning all, yet again Bitcoin shows its power. I set a buy stop at the previous high as per the last post. Well BTC smashed right through it and I had literally zero drawdown. I do love that type of trade when it happens. I hope some of you caught it along with me. It is a slightly risky type of trade as we are close to the ATH , but I read many people suggesting this could be the year end bull run. Fortune favors the brave so we must try. Currently we are sitting in 1900pips in profit, Keep holding for now and keep your eyes peeled. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

bax699

449 85
Good evening all, checking in on our Bitcoin trade. Price has continued nicely in the bull run. In the latest position I bought in we are currently 3.1K pips in profit. not bad for a stacked position. If you continued to hold from the original buy position I posted a short while back you would be 23.4K pips in profit. Which is an INSANE amount of pips. Congrats if you held that one. We are only just over 9K off the ATH, so I think this could be the run to make a new one so keep holding for now. Lock it into small profits if you wish to make it risk free. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Chal Roarke

7 0
I believe that in this bull run we will see 100k+. I am sceptical about the tweets of Crypto Whale saying that we will also witness 7k this year. Highly doubtful, my opinion.

bax699

449 85
Good evening all. Markets open again soon, so though I would take a look at Bitcoin before I keep more eyes on the forex markets. Price is still moving in a nice bullish trend . We have seen it hit just over 62K at the bottom of the ATH supply zone . what do you all think will se smash through and make a new ALL TIME HIGH soon? I think we will, usually I would take profit when price hit that supply zone but I think we have more bullish movement to come. 8000 pips up on the stacked position and 28,000 if you held from the original entry. Keep holding have a good week and i'll update again soon. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Reactions: sebking1986

sebking1986

100 28
Looking like the breakthrough will come this week at this rate. Be interesting how much high it will go before retracing again this time. How high is anyone's guess.

bax699

449 85
Good morning all, nice to report back on Bitcoin on both of our TP's smashed. Obviously you will of already known we made a new ALL TIME HIGH of just over 67K. If you held my original buy position then the TP of 29.2K was smashed through. The second buy stop I gave out also smashed through TP of 12K pips. not a bad haul at all. Well where will BTC go to next? One can only guess if we continue on. Will we see 100k? I'd like to hear your thought's on its next move. Ill take a look and update again next week on my next position. Enjoy those pips for now. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock