Birmingham / Midlands Traders Meet Up

OK folks,

I guess August isn't the best month with holidays etc but let's have a meet up anyway for anyone who is around.

I'll pencil in Thursday 17th August at 7.00pm. Venue as above.

Please indicate whether you will be attending or not.

Look forward to meeting traders new and old...........

Cheers,

EK1

Last edited:
Hi All,

Are there any takers for the meeting? It's only just over a week away, and I don't want to be sat there on my own :(

Let me know if anyone is attending.........

Cheers,

EK1

I cant make it due to holidays unfortumately.

I'll send a postacard though, and most likely be up for the next one

Sorry you guys can't make it (Paul, P/man, Martin). :( Maybe next time.

Anyone else who is hoping to attend, please let me know - only a week to go.....

EK1

Oops! Am I the only one who had not noticed that EK1 has changed the date! I had noted it down for Saturday and I was just going through the old posts to check the venue, only to find that the date has been edited to Thursday.

Still expecting to turn up though.

Thursday at 7pm

Yes the date appears to have changed. Can we confirm 7pm on Thursday. I will be there and look forward to meeting you all.

Yes folks, 7pm this Thursday evening 17th August. :cool:

Venue details;

Bulls Head Pub (Click for Map )
Main Road
Meriden
West Midlands
CV7 7NN
Tel: 01676 523798

No agenda as such, just an informal discussion about all things trading.

Look forward to seeing you there.

EK1

Yes, meeting at 7pm this evening.
Looking forward to meeting fellow traders.

EK1

Good to meet up last week, shame about the thunderstorms, may have discouraged a few from attending

Maybe a different venue next time?

All the best

EK1

Thought some of you might fancy a different day to our central Birmingham meeting.

Is it time to try to resurrect the “Pie and Pint”?

For many, this week has been to say the least disturbing, share prices mainly dropping a few standing still and even fewer ascending the price race.

How did you fare?

Some of us relied on Stop losses. Some just sold when they could and hoped to buy back at a lower price. Some crossed their legs and went to the pub.

Fred and myself are hoping to meet up this Saturday morning (March 10th 2007) at about at 11am, at:-

The Old Joint Stock (Pub)

(Temple Row opposite the Birmingham Cathedral’s entrance.)

Any views or topics, even hot tips open for discussion.