Binary trading

Just started using Binarybet.com

adrien I also had same problem with IG they told me if price moves>30% from when you cliced button they can refuse.also note they seem to take a long time to execute even when it is not near a market close.

almost as if they look to see where price is going before deciding whether to accept your trade or not!!!

Only tiny amounts on my trades, yes it's a fast moving market, but I keep getting rejected, price no longer valid. Reading this you would think I'm trying to pick them off but always this happens when I try to close out a position when the market has some volatility. I can understand this on $100 trades but not $2. By the time the prices are refreshed which can take minutes the opportunity to sell at a profit has gone. I'm not impressed.
Reading the earlier posts I thoght this company was above all that and allowed fast execution.

Only tiny amounts on my trades, yes it's a fast moving market, but I keep getting rejected, price no longer valid. Reading this you would think I'm trying to pick them off but always this happens when I try to close out a position when the market has some volatility. I can understand this on $100 trades but not $2. By the time the prices are refreshed which can take minutes the opportunity to sell at a profit has gone. I'm not impressed.
Reading the earlier posts I thoght this company was above all that and allowed fast execution.

What markets do you trade ? ..

Has anybody tested Optionbot? i've used it for a while and cannot say i am quite happy, but it really help and brough good money check it on my site

i recently found this new Broker call Vault Options, and service and all that is really good but i really like is that Vault Options have instant withdrawals, you get your money right away give it a try.

isn't Optionbot like a tutorial for binary options, or what is optionbot exactly?

so a $197 BOT is going to make you millions.. LOL
this sounds nothing but a plug for thoese 3-4 BO "providers" mentioned in that website
Mr Yessi.biz If anybody know "Well it means that you know before anyone else what is happening in the currency market" they would be minting money not selling the secret for 197$
God there are tons of gullible people on this earth! LOL

Hi guys, I can't tell how excited I am to find thread related to binary options trading platforms, I was going nuts because there are not many binary options related forums..anyway, I have started this thread about % of return rates these platforms offer and huge differencies there, so please share your experience there..I have registered on some platforms but not yet deposited

They don;t even have a street address ? why would a "honest" broker hide something like this?

Looking at the real-live example:

Currently GBP/USD is trading 1.9660. In my opinion GBP/USD is the wildest currency among the major pairs. I'm betting that GBP/USD will move out of the range 1.9653 - 1.9683 by 5am China time.

Odds of 1.855 is quite expensive. Meaning if I lose this trade, I'll lose US$300; and if I win, I'll gain only US$90. Since I think the chance of GBP/USD to move out of the range is high, I decide to take the bet.

Image of the platform: Binary Trading: Bet on volatility for GBP/USD

This is what I'm talking about... The aggregious negative expectancy $300 loss for a $90 gain requires greater than a 3:1 win/loss ratio over time just to break even.

How can anyone's account stand that kind of pressure over the long haul?

Is anyone consistently earning a respectable net profit on their accounts over a reaonable period of time, say 5 years (or even a full year). I'm not talking breakeven or just a few dollars, pounds, or euros in the black. I'm talking 10% or better annual returns...

I'd love to hear from you if you are.

Thanks,

Dave

This is what I'm talking about... The aggregious negative expectancy $300 loss for a $90 gain requires greater than a 3:1 win/loss ratio over time just to break even.

How can anyone's account stand that kind of pressure over the long haul?

Is anyone consistently earning a respectable net profit on their accounts over a reaonable period of time, say 5 years (or even a full year). I'm not talking breakeven or just a few dollars, pounds, or euros in the black. I'm talking 10% or better annual returns...

I'd love to hear from you if you are.

Thanks,

Dave

Hi I just stumbled upon this thread and the last post. I'm currently doing research and automated testing on Binary Options to hopefully generate a signaling system. Feel free to visit the blog link in my trading profile . I already did simulated tests for an entire month on EURUSD hourly binary options. So far it has been promising. Looking at going live soon when i verify consistency over a period of time. Depending on the ratio of the positions against the entire account amount, Simulations have yielded approx 5-10% weekly on a 20/1 position , About 40% up weekly if using a way riskier 5/1 position sizing.