Binary Options Strategy and Mentorship

Mr Stone

Hi everyone,

I want to just put it out there that as a platform owner and overall Binary Veteran there is help out there in order to tackle the often difficult and tricky product which is binary option trading.

No big assumptions, promises or guarantees. I simply wish to connect, and help anyone looking to do better, learn more, enter for the first time or even just find out what binary is. Feel free to ask whatever you like I should be here all day ;)

Hi everyone,

I want to just put it out there that as a platform owner and overall Binary Veteran there is help out there in order to tackle the often difficult and tricky product which is binary option trading.

No big assumptions, promises or guarantees. I simply wish to connect, and help anyone looking to do better, learn more, enter for the first time or even just find out what binary is. Feel free to ask whatever you like I should be here all day ;)

Shouldn't we all just buy Fap Turbo from you instead? Then we'll all be rich.

For anyone wondering, dont worry, pboyle is our local Mr Negative on the trade2win forum. Dont worry he is harmless, just an old lonely man in his pyjamas ranting and raving at anyone offering help.

Again I am here for anyone that wants help or advice when trading Binary options.

I am also offering help and its free and my intentions are genuine.alternatively you can pay this a guy a lot of money,up to you

Unlike my biggest fan here Lord Flashfart I am offering my services COMPLETELY FOR FREE and making you happy instead of passing on doom and loom vibes

Unlike my biggest fan here Lord Flashfart I am offering my services COMPLETELY FOR FREE and making you happy instead of passing on doom and loom vibes

so lets get this right.you say I charge and you dont,now that is interesting.All weve ever done is ask you to prove yourself and all youve done is avoid the question.

Thanks for the link and the advert for our HQ :)

Love Stone - The one they love to hate

Thanks for the link and the advert for our HQ :)

Love Stone - The one they love to hate

Lets cut all the BS shall we
If you or any promoters of Binary Option please openly clarify the following it wil be great

1) You have rep office in UK does that mean you are 100% regulated in UK? is the client covered under FSA insyrance?
If the answer is NO then what protection one gets under cyprus laws!:confused:
2) Is your business Market Maker variety? do you disclose it? when one trades with you are we trading aganist you?
If you say we hadge your trades so it does not matter what proof you have?
3) Are the settlment prices your Binary options based upon based upon official close or some derived value by you ( I chekced even 100 year old established UK based WIliam Hill and they have some twisted defination of the Underlying price)

The thing is more regulated you are more disclosure you have to have ...and people are likely to have more trust in you and will help your business won;t it????

So lets stop all this name calling and tackle the real questions
Or may be you don;t like these questions raised!:-0

MK

1) Regulation is not given just because you have an office.
2) Yes we are a market maker - This means we make money from the total volume traded on the platform. We do not take up the other side of the trade against you as an active battle.
3)Expiry price to be as fair as possible is calculated as follows - Bid+Ask/2. The data feed comes direct from our technology provider who in turn takes multiple feeds from the likes of bloomberg, reuters etc.

It is great MK to have the questions raised. For us as I have stated we are in the process of getting that regulation in and running. It is not as easy as pay some money or turn a switch! :) But that in turn is a good thing. Very soon ( a matter of months) we will have a form of regulation/licensing as we grow. Just a case now of having the approval process finished and done.

Really this sort of stuff we and I have no problem talking about as we are a completely above board platform and team. No liew, no bull****, no grey area. Just black and white.

Even without regulation. If you need a withdrawal it is processed and sent within 24hrs of the request (unless its late on friday in which case it waits until monday).
Aside from withdrawals we have a simple and clean platform, great daily info, one on one support for any client and a bunch of free tools to use, not to mention bonuses and extras.

Plus guys, you have people like me, able to be contacted, speaking the truth. Tell me, what other binary platform regulated or not can offer you that?

Love Stone

1) Regulation is not given just because you have an office.
2) Yes we are a market maker - This means we make money from the total volume traded on the platform. We do not take up the other side of the trade against you as an active battle.
3)Expiry price to be as fair as possible is calculated as follows - Bid+Ask/2. The data feed comes direct from our technology provider who in turn takes multiple feeds from the likes of bloomberg, reuters etc.

It is great MK to have the questions raised. For us as I have stated we are in the process of getting that regulation in and running. It is not as easy as pay some money or turn a switch! :) But that in turn is a good thing. Very soon ( a matter of months) we will have a form of regulation/licensing as we grow. Just a case now of having the approval process finished and done.

Really this sort of stuff we and I have no problem talking about as we are a completely above board platform and team. No liew, no bull****, no grey area. Just black and white.

Even without regulation. If you need a withdrawal it is processed and sent within 24hrs of the request (unless its late on friday in which case it waits until monday).
Aside from withdrawals we have a simple and clean platform, great daily info, one on one support for any client and a bunch of free tools to use, not to mention bonuses and extras.

Plus guys, you have people like me, able to be contacted, speaking the truth. Tell me, what other binary platform regulated or not can offer you that?

Love Stone
Sorry Mr Stone but I don;t think few things are clear
lets comapre you to a True exchange and see what aclarity we get ( I am not asking for your trade secrets but enough info for the user to get absolute clarity in understanding what "Financial Product they are dealing with"

1) The day firms like you have true FSA. USA approval the "Trust" factor will go up until then can;t see teh diff between honest brokers and dishonset one
2) When you say you are a Market maker WhO is the counterparty .. you are so there is a clear conflict, for us to win you have to loose same as any Market maker model
UNLESS
A) you match diff clients and just get the spread ( but then again what if you can't match the BId and Aks clients you will be exposed)
B) Hedge all client position with a other market makers ( but then again the same Market Maker issue arises)
C) Hedge all client positions on real regulated market ( but then again there is no mention of that either) Like some CFD providers who have DMA (Direct Market Access)
Whatever option as a user I am in blind unlike when Itrade Options, Futures or equity on established exchanges.... where I know xactly that the exchange itself novates the trades.

3) Expiry price: Again the question was IS you expiary price EXACTLY same as what is officially delcared by the Exchange ( not by a news agency) as a close price say FTSE so that in case of dispute there is an independent method to varify.
As a product it is "interesting" but at the same time could be fatal and to top that the industry has questinable reputation.. on jursdiction etc

Lets not kid ourselves

At teh moment apart from building your own Binary Option on regulated exchanges oen has very limited options
1) Bet with UK regulated bokkmakers
2) IG markets in various forms ( Still Market Maker not really a tru exchange)

MK

Hey S ......

remember - Trust isnt just a few certificates and letters from the feeble excuse we have for Global Financial protection Agencies

I dont give a monkeys if a company has those things ......just costs a few dollars to bribe them with the fees required and a few B*llsh*t sessions with accountants and lawyers who also take a cut of the pie

to me - its all about value,trust,reliability , integrity and continued quality service over a long period of time .......thats what will convince people to buy a product or service (in any business)

good luck with the venture ....and I hope it pans out ok

N