Big Bosses

zeeuk

Member
88 0
Hi there, anyone on these boards a hedge fund manager / prop house boss or the likes?

How did you get into the top role. I'm just a prop trader, but hoping to get into something bigger in the future! any wise men (or indeed ladies) out there in the big seat!
 

Robertral

Well-known member
446 4
zeeuk said:
Hi there, anyone on these boards a hedge fund manager / prop house boss or the likes?

How did you get into the top role. I'm just a prop trader, but hoping to get into something bigger in the future! any wise men (or indeed ladies) out there in the big seat!

What have you got to offer? You ever managed a small £2M account? what are your trading stats?
 

jmreeve

Well-known member
432 13
Thats a nice size not too big but not too small.
What return for what risk would you like?
 

trendie

Legendary member
6,843 1,401
Oh sorry - not a 3M - its a Post-It Note :LOL: :LOL:

( couldnt resist - it is the end of the day !! ) ;)
 

Robertral

Well-known member
446 4
jmreeve said:
Thats a nice size not too big but not too small.
What return for what risk would you like?

Hang on...your first mistake!!!!! I;m asking what YOUR stats are........never turn around and say "what do you want".........can you prove your stats on paper?????
You tell me your stats!!!!!
 

anley

Senior member
2,730 229
Try lying, cheating and stealing - those characteristics will normally serve you well and get you far.

Oh, and also realise that backs are there for only one thing, STABBING
 

zeeuk

Member
88 0
Robertral - I'm a spread trader on Eurex and eCBOT Bonds. Been consistently profitable for 3 years on intra-days. Not looking for a job, just working things out in my mind for next step. Have stats, but don't want to publically share them!

What's your position?
 

Robertral

Well-known member
446 4
zeeuk said:
Robertral - I'm a spread trader on Eurex and eCBOT Bonds. Been consistently profitable for 3 years on intra-days. Not looking for a job, just working things out in my mind for next step. Have stats, but don't want to publically share them!

What's your position?

that would be telling!!!.....best of luck with ur next career move....
 

TWI

Senior member
2,536 254
Anley, the similarity between your post and the implications of Robertrals signiture did not escape my attention ? :D
 
 
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock