Best US and UK stocks to watch

AAPL is a key indiactor at the moment, it is 12% of the Nasdaq index. It's holding the 600+ level, but if we close below expect the risk appetite to drop off for now.

I'm watching Goldman Sachs to see if it can hold for a long, otherwise I standing aside until I see how this weeks indices close. Looks like we are in for another wobbly summer so may sit on my hands and try and find some bargains in the doldrums.

Mike

VOD continues to drop after Wednesday poor close. 164 may be a target as we are about 3 weeks to the dividend date. 158 is major support if we don't hold after that point.

Mike

LSE: VOD is weak and may drop to 155 before holding.
LSE: BG - brokers are calling for a bounce to 1450 area, I would wait till we get a close above the last 2 days trading as it does not have a reversal signal here.
NYSE: BAC - will short a break of Friday's low.

These are just a few of my trading / watching list.

Mike

AAPL is a key indiactor at the moment, it is 12% of the Nasdaq index. It's holding the 600+ level, but if we close below expect the risk appetite to drop off for now.

I'm watching Goldman Sachs to see if it can hold for a long, otherwise I standing aside until I see how this weeks indices close. Looks like we are in for another wobbly summer so may sit on my hands and try and find some bargains in the doldrums.

Mike

If it breaks $500 I expect it might be a big deal, we have iffy support IMO.

GS has tricks for days.