Best recommendation for a UK Broker for intra day and options trading

Captain Fang

Hi everyone I'm new to trading and have been researching strategies for a few months now. Could anyone recommend me a reputable broker in the UK for day trading and options that won't scam me? Preferably with hot keys options.I'd also like to know if its possible to trade with an American based platform in the UK?
Thank you for your time!
Captain Fang

Hi everyone I'm new to trading and have been researching strategies for a few months now. Could anyone recommend me a reputable broker in the UK for day trading and options that won't scam me? Preferably with hot keys options.I'd also like to know if its possible to trade with an American based platform in the UK?
Thank you for your time!
Captain Fang

Interactive Brokers is good but they have quite a bit of slippage on futures compared to other brokers. They're also market makers on Options.

What's your account size gonna be like ? I'd recommend you some brokers in the US depending on the account size. You won't get the same service with a 100k or 5m account.

Are there any of those US brokers good for 5 digits accounts?

Hmmmm if 5 digits is 99,000 then you may find some institutional grade providers who will believe this is just a small margin to try out.

If it's 10,000, it'll be much much harder.

How much commission thinkorswim charge for the Options trading? I did try Tradestation and they charged me £10.00 per contract which is too high. So I want to leave them and looking for the a new broker . I guess per contract fee should not be more than £0.65 per contract?