Best Platform for Volume Profile & Volume Delta

Papa Lazarou

Hi all,

I am looking for a recommendation of software for Market / Volume Profiling (including composites), as well as order flow indicators to see the aggressiveness of buyers and so on.

I currently have found 2 from my research.

CQG - Has Market & Volume profile tools, and a 'Trade Flow' tool for order flow.
Market Delta - has the same, their tool being called 'Footprint'.

Are there any other serious chart packages that have in depth Market / Volume Profiling capabilities?

Thanks
Papa.

Are there any other serious chart packages that have in depth Market / Volume Profiling capabilities?
Hi Papa,
If you're looking at Market Delta, then it would make sense to consider InvestorRT as well as it is very similar. I was with the latter for several years and really liked the software - and the support was great. The chap that does all the coding also runs the webinars and answers e-mail enquiries etc. If you hunt around ChartHub.com you'll get a good idea how traders use both packages. In the event you opt for either one of them, this site is really cool as users can upload a definition file with their chart which can then be downloaded by anyone using the software. This enables anyone to replicate verbatim any chart they see - so long as a definition file is attached.
Tim.

Quantower platform provides a package with Volume Analysis tools like Volume Profile, Footprint (or Cluster chart), VWAP, Time Statistics, Dynamic POC indicator

Screenshot_23.png

Dynamic POC.png