Best platform for Bund trading?

trader-11

Hi guys,

I've been searching for a while now - pretty new to online trading - and I'm looking for the best website, cheapest, most user-friendly site that doesnt require you to deposit atleast 20k!!

Just wondering if there is a platform that most people use or if it is more preference?

Thanks

Not sure is there a such platform for Bund trading.But I know a good product provide by Schaeffuler, which had already placed by € 200 Mio. It's a German one. Does anybody know other bund product for good choice, as now we had a degression?

Bund futures trade at Eurex under the symbol DGB. The contract size is 100,000 Euros, with a minimum tick of 01% that is worth 10 Euros per contract. The Eurex is an all-electronic exchange, so there is no open-outcry trading. The Bund trades in the months of March, June, September and December.

TT is one of the industy standard platforms but may be out of reach depending on your cash level.

If you're trading intra-day or only holding positions for a small number of days, why not just use a spread betting site?

If you have a bit of cash, you could get CQG and trade off of that as they now provide price ladders or you can trade directly off of the graph which I found pretty cool. I haven't used it live as I use a purpose built DMA platform but I did use it a few yrs back when I entered a CME trading competition whilst doing my MBA. Is pretty cool so worth a look me thinks!

Personally use prospreads (spreadbetting company, cf various threads in these forums) for trading as they show you the actual exchange ladder (ie level 2) and esignal (circa £200 pcm with Eurex feed) for charts.

if you can't afford DMA then prospreads. Personally I think their commissions are too high for scalping tho.

Hi guys,

I've been searching for a while now - pretty new to online trading - and I'm looking for the best website, cheapest, most user-friendly site that doesnt require you to deposit atleast 20k!!

Just wondering if there is a platform that most people use or if it is more preference?

Thanks

Try Onyx (Turbo Trader) with RCG, has Dma for several exchanges including Bund. Go through Global futures can start with a 1000 USD account.