The best chat application to use?

matheww

Guys I hope I am in the correct section.

I am looking for a chat application to implement it to my Algo-Trading website. I don't have idea which to use or which is best. I came across RumbleTalk and Cbox but still looking for more options before I decide which to take.

Have in mind I want to be able to post youtube videos and charts into it and I also want to have option for design makeover.

Thanks!!

I did a lot more research yesterday and this is what I came up with.

1 - First I needed a chat that can be seen in mobile (all versions) so I narrowed down the search for html5 chat room that look good on both mobile and pc.

2 - I needed a custom design, I needed my background to be black or transparent. This was very hard to find.

3 - I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high cpu and resource consumer. So I need a chat service.

4 - Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos and upload charts and technical analysis.

I have checked several chats and only 2 met my needs, RumbleTalk and Envolv.
I choose RumbleTalk finally as it can be integrated into my page and not only as toolbar and it allows me to attach files.

Since I could not find answers in this forum, than I hope this overview will help someone.

Thanks!

Attachments

• BlackForest.png
    BlackForest.png
    253 KB · Views: 300
  • newage2.png
    newage2.png
    485.9 KB · Views: 280
  • smaller.png
    smaller.png
    282 KB · Views: 288
Try some freelancer website, they will code it for some hundreds of bucks. Not sure that freebie will suit you

Guys I hope I am in the correct section.

I am looking for a chat application to implement it to my Algo-Trading website. I don't have idea which to use or which is best. I came across RumbleTalk and Cbox but still looking for more options before I decide which to take.

Have in mind I want to be able to post youtube videos and charts into it and I also want to have option for design makeover.

Thanks!!

Chatwing is the best chat application ever. Chatwing's cloud suite of services delivers the potential for real time communication solutions to a global audience both internal or external on any device. All features that you are looking for are in here. So what are you looking for, subscribe now and get started. Thanks

Matheww, I would really like to say thanks for this review! I was looking for something like this for quite a while and if its not the biggest company in the world it is very hard to find something. I love Rumbletalk.

i would say there are some ready chat apps out there, but having to develop one will cost you a lot, and yes this might be the wrong section to ask, most people here talk about stocks and currency pairs :D best of luck with the website though.

Matheww, I would really like to say thanks for this review! I was looking for something like this for quite a while and if its not the biggest company in the world it is very hard to find something. I love Rumbletalk.

You created an account here just to say this nothing more. (n)

Guys, there are lot's of chat option I know. Most of them offer low cost per month and something have high cost too. But I am not depends on the low & high cost. I always looks for quality don't depends on quantity anymore. And looks for latest and info. So that if I face any problem I can contact them easily and instantly. However, I found few chat app and would like to set up for my recently build website. To be honest compared them one by one I decided ChatWing at last. According to my mind I thought ChatWing is the best chat option so far.

Thank you!

Was using Chatwing and it wasn't offering enough for me, thats for sure. I am still using Rumbletalk and for now it was flawless.

Here is some design photos as well:

stocks_trading_chat.png

live_surgery_chatroom.png

Focus on that chatwing is much better deal and you get unlimited usage. Also chatwing provides superior mobile experience and has many more features..

i have used both services and Chatwing is really my favorite. Rumbletalk is very expensive and does not have as much for feature as chatwing. Chatwing provide really nice cloud experience have a look
Q1K5xGU.png

O66W6y3.png

hey guys i will give a quick update about my experience using Chatwing so far.

1. most important, my users are very satisifed with it.

2. it has been working really smooth and feels great to have a cloud chat and not rely on servers and hosting anymore.

3. the Chatwing android and iOS app have been a greta way for myself and moderators to keep control of the chat and get alerts when their is new activity.

4. my users also use the chatwing apps so they can stay connected to my website chats.

5. the chat has helped increase the number of visitors and also the amount of time they spend on my website.

6. as far as pricing chatwing is by far the best value on the web, i pay $11.20 per month for unlimited usage in my chat, on other chat services they limit usage for say 250 users will cost you $50 per month. Chatwing also has a free version that let's you have unlimited usage too which is really nice just lacks a couple features i wanted like uploading my logo and hiding the chatwing name.

conclusion, give Chatwing a try if your looking for a chat room to put on your website it's perfect.