The best chart pattern for forex trading signals

best forex

The best chart pattern for forex trading signals
Elliott Wave pattern
Zigzag
A zigzag is a sharp, three-wave corrective pattern, labeled A-B-C. Wave A is always an impulse or leading diagonal, and wave C is always an impulse or ending diagonal.
Wave B is always a corrective wave, that is zigzag, flat, triangle or combination. Therefore, we call the zigzag a 5-3-5 structure
In a zigzag, wave B can never go beyond the start of wave A, and wave C almost always goes beyond the end of wave A. If wave C does not go beyond the end of wave A, it is called a truncated wave C. Zigzag corrections can take the form of one, two, or three zigzags. Three zigzags appear to be the limit.

zigzags A zigzag is a simple three-wave correction that subdivides into wave A (five waves), wave B (three waves), and wave C (five waves)

Measured Move
The best forex signals provider based on the Measured Move pattern to send forex signals because it easy and popular
Measured Move Up : Prices move up, retrace, and then move up Again.
The Measured Move is a three-part formation. The Bullish Measured Move consists of a first leg uptrend , bearish correction/consolidation, and second bullish leg or wave.

First leg
Most times prices follow a trend channel upward before entering
the corrective phase.
Corrective phase
Prices decline, usually between 40% to 60% of the first leg move .
Second leg
Prices rise, loosely following the slope of the trend line set by the
first leg. Prices commonly fit inside a channel as they rise, but this
behavior is not a prerequisite
Measure rule
Calculate the height of the first leg from highest high to lowest
low. Add the difference to the lowest low in the corrective
phase. The result is the expected target price. For a more
conservative measure, use half the first leg height. Decide if the
predicted move is worth the risk of a trade.

in classic technical analysis patterns called The AB=CD pattern

the zigzag pattern is the most important pattern we used in best forex signals to generate forex signals

The key chart pattern is a trend. Reliable, occurring frequently, easily recognised, can be objectively evaluated for comparison with other trends, proven profitability over decades of intensive use.

Even if you select a particular market or trade using another pattern, it will make the best profit once price enters a strong trend from that starting point.

Measured Move looks can be an additional tools for defining possible targets. It works great with different patterns, mostly with triangles.

None are, they are all equally rubbish. I can show you patterns you see in trading in birth and death numbers or parking tickets to name just a few. I have even seen a random generator produce the same patterns seen in markets.

None are, they are all equally rubbish. I can show you patterns you see in trading in birth and death numbers or parking tickets to name just a few. I have even seen a random generator produce the same patterns seen in markets.

Spot on.

The most important chart pattern is your equity curve. :cheesy:
Needs to trend upwards.
Dips should ideally be shallow, if at all.

most of the zig zag stuff i’ve seen in forums etc repaints ......hence why it looks so,good

happy to be corrected with examples

N

The key chart pattern is a trend. Reliable, occurring frequently, easily recognised, can be objectively evaluated for comparison with other trends, proven profitability over decades of intensive use.

Even if you select a particular market or trade using another pattern, it will make the best profit once price enters a strong trend from that starting point.

trend
support
resistance

if i were on a desert island with just 3 choices......

although water food and a tent might beat these :LOL:

alan how are you (y)......still golfing mate ?

Thanks for asking Neil. I'm OK but, my golf outings are rare nowadays. I'm impressed with the way in which you continue to help others. Well done.(y)

Regarding the double tops and head and shoulders, I trade the former quite a lot, the former - not as much, but I still do find them useful.