Best broker for stocks (plus500 sucks!)

AlwaysWinning

Hi all,

So I signed up to plus500 and played about with their demo account, now looking for something better (I'm assuming plus500 is aimed at those who dont know better?)

Looking for a site where minimum trade cost is lower and also something with a better selection of global stocks (Alot of the stocks I looked for weren't on plus500)

Any help here would be much appreciated, so many to choose from and confusing to a newbie. What sites do the pro's use?! Also what is the best site/software for screening stocks?

Thanks,

Adam

Hi all,

So I signed up to plus500 and played about with their demo account, now looking for something better (I'm assuming plus500 is aimed at those who dont know better?)

Looking for a site where minimum trade cost is lower and also something with a better selection of global stocks (Alot of the stocks I looked for weren't on plus500)

Any help here would be much appreciated, so many to choose from and confusing to a newbie. What sites do the pro's use?! Also what is the best site/software for screening stocks?

Thanks,

Adam

look at demos of whselfinvest and fxflat
they give stock screening facility if u have live account

caution !
same platform ! cfd & forex are conflicting
if u install one u must unlock it with special code sent by letter of the other broker to install the other platform

but they offer mt 4

choose two different

Hi all,

Thanks,

Adam

Definitely something where you’re not going to get re-quotes, so direct market access. Check IG Markets, Accendo Markets, FP Markets.