Best broker to start trading stocks with small capital (1500 dollars)

supergt

hey guys,

I have read and read again all the stickies and threads of basics to trading aswell as a few books, and now really want to take a dive into paper trading for a bit then using my own capital, however im really unsure on what brokerage to choose. Ive looked around and a lot of them want a minimum deposit of $2000-$10000 and I really only have a max of $1500. So was just wondering how I would go about getting a trading platform/broker with that little?

Regards

I don't know but if anyone knows an SB or CFD firm with MT4 please let me know

hey guys,

I have read and read again all the stickies and threads of basics to trading aswell as a few books, and now really want to take a dive into paper trading for a bit then using my own capital, however im really unsure on what brokerage to choose. Ive looked around and a lot of them want a minimum deposit of $2000-$10000 and I really only have a max of $1500. So was just wondering how I would go about getting a trading platform/broker with that little?

Regards

If you want to trade forex there's plenty of brokers that will let you trade with only 500 dollars with decent spreads, tell ya what, try FXCC, you get to use Currenex for free and the spreads are excellent, also alpari, fxcm, ib, oanda... And just use the 500 initially then you'll see how you cope..