Becoming A Professional

Is anyone biting on this Sh!t, those who cant do teach those who can trade. A humble trader is a successful one why don't you do me a favor make five calls and with two use exotic's just for fun I have to see all this "success" I know with over 300 trades your A$$ should have been handed to you more than a few times.

Sir, you are Correct. I agree completely. What a load of cr*p . Real traders know what they're talking about, and such facile claims with no verification are best put on ignore. Prove it, or please give it a rest.
HyperScalper

Sir, you are Correct. I agree completely. What a load of cr*p . Real traders know what they're talking about, and such facile claims with no verification are best put on ignore. Prove it, or please give it a rest.
HyperScalper

Lovely... two fools.

Oh honey, tisk tisk make five calls for next week "expert" and yes I am new but apparently know more considering you not pulling what you say. My dear you have X amount of years trading and still offering lessons and fabricated information? like I said don't ignore my challenge make five calls shouldn't be hard...not for someone with your stats, fine ex out the exotics use whatever pairs you want just call it "pro" and there are 1000's of fools (successful traders) on T2W

HyperScalper
RIGHT
:clap: yet.... he wont and if he does he will fail, cause and effect baby, all day lol

LOL You're a blind fool.. so good luck. Maybe you didn't read, you're an amateur. 3 years in the market. LOL.. Damn amateurs

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/attachments/forex/183610d1419258302-becoming-professional-9-18-3.jpg

FYI been apprenticing, shadowing and working for traders and investors for over 10 years, and have learned from the best. I personally have only been trading for a few years with my own money...Because you and no one can predict forex and loss is part of it. I don't like to lose. Unlike you I live in the real world not a generated one like your information

You're actually still blind then. The traders you apprentice under... well forget that.. but when do you finally decide not to be an apprentice any longer? Your profile says 1 year, you say 3, then you say apprenticing for 10? LOL..

I do what I do because of people like you.. thinking blindly and without cause.

When life sends you out sailing in search of a result that benefits your 'self'.. then the world leaves you alone to conquer it.. alone. Such a shame. I do what I do because I've enjoyed a couple dozen years trading... and my pride comes from making a difference for everyone that I help.

You're obviously one of the 95% that lose their shirts.... Funny how that goes... 95% of my students slaughter the markets with over 85% accuracy on 30+ trades a day.. Manually... generating 5 to 6% without the use of leverage... which only causes ruin.

So when you decide you want a real job.. and want to learn.. buzz us. In a mere 2 days, Ill show you too .. more than you've learned in your past 10 so called years as an apprentice..

Trading is for those that are still trying to accomplish something.. a sense of satisfaction.... and ability... I'm passed that.. Now I make a difference and add to the benefit of more that I can count. I still trade actively.. but it's boring. No challenge... same thing my clients say. I have a few dozen apprentices.. they all say the same thing.. it gets boring after a couple weeks of accuracy.

Here's a testimonial.. too bad the peeps here don't like too much competition.. :)

"I have been trading FX off and on since 1997. I have had great success some years and not so great others. My experience level is much higher than most simply due to the many years behind the screens. However, I always seemed to lack on certain skills and after getting crucified by the brokers more times than I can count I decided to change careers and went into the Oil & Gas Service Business a few years back. A few months ago, the trading bug bit me again and I started up trading after a few years off, but with only marginal success. I started looking around for new software and indicators to help me but found only the same old BS self proclaimed Guru's pedaling the same old Bull**** that's been around for eons. I was poking around the threads here on FXF and I saw one on *********** that caught my attention, because it was not only different from the normal crap you typically see here, but honest & straight forward replies to many of the same questions I've had over the years. So....... Just before Christmas I contacted Nick. We had a nice conversation and I explained my skill level, my successes and failures and what I was hoping to accomplish ect ect. After our chat, I decided to peek at this system via his free webinar. I was not expecting too much because most the Tools out there are taught by TOOL's if you get my meaning.

After 1 session I was hooked! I took his course almost 2 weeks ago and I have to say, it was more than I ever imagined it could be. The level of knowledge Nick teaches and the clarity you get from this teaching is way beyond anything I've ever had before. Being a trader for almost 20 yrs I knew after 5 minutes he was the real deal. I followed his advise and put all my old stuff aside and studied for the 1st week. It was hard not jumping in and making trades but he teaches in steps so that you build on the knowledge of each prior class. I learned more in the 1st 2 days than I have in all my years of trading. His system just brings clarity to your trading. Don't get me wrong, I am no novice and thought of myself as a pretty good and skilled trader, having made a living at it for some time. But I didn't expect what I got.

My Trading has literally EXPLODED! My 1st week live trading, I went 107 and 7 on my trades with my biggest looser being 12 PIP's. Today alone I have made over 50 Trades and only had 4 small losses, but slaughtered the market! I made over 300 PIP's trading EUR/USD, GBP/USD and of course had to steal a few PIP's from the USD/CHF, AFTER the news announcement. The course is phenomenal and is still ongoing. The level of absorption for me has been nothing short of Miraculous. If you truly want to learn to trade, and I mean TRADE!!!!, I would recommend this guy, his methods and tools to anyone needing to sharpen their skill to a truly professional level. In fact my son just graduated from College just before Christmas and I'm now enrolling him to start as a "Brand New Novice" with Nick knowing and wishing I had this opportunity when I was his age. I honestly can't say enough great things about Nick and his methods. Simply Exceptional!.

I know some will say this is a BS Testimonial and blah blah blah, but it's not, and I'm happy to talk to and show anyone my results.

Thanks Nick, truly, and I wish you all the success in the world for what you've given me!

"Please feel free to use this testimonial for anything you may want and also feel free to have anyone contact me if you need to"

Mike Stewart

Fairly new to T2W, but not new to the market at all. When I teach my clients how to trade I usually battle their uninformed commentary on order flow or hunting of stops. Maybe they want to talk about oscillators or some other form of technical analysis 'unexplained'.

I first tell them if they want to trade as a professional, and more so than not this is an objective - to understand greed. They are then told to first segregate the major industrial sectors and find their greed spot. Energy - and the real fruits of a full barrel of oil, or the real cost of electricity production. Medicine and the 2$ Chemotherapy vs the $ 70,000 delivery mechanism. The legal field and political shenanigans and ultimately I want them to tell me what the abuse with the investment/banking community is. And what in that community would 'divert' profit from the average trader and make it so difficult to 'compete' with the Banks on their playing field.

They typically respond with some intelligence, but not anywhere near the culprit source. Those technical indicators that have been thrown down your throat for years on years are causing you to lose money. It's systematic coaching of your capital into the coffers of the banks and multi national conglomerates.

Then I really laugh when the largest of hedge funds reap 30% per year with their quantitative studies. Nice job boys! I've coached several students to the 90% accuracy range .. in a mere weeks. It's not a life long process unless you follow the lifelong process of what everybody else has already done.

Follow the money, unearth truth and find your share!

Just FYI reaping 30% of what .50 cents and 90% of what same thing of what lol and I am a fool hmmmmmmm when all that doest mean sh!t show me you can make the five calls ok even 3, oh do you know what calls are? Your statements are BS. I AM ON HERE TO GAIN KNOWLEDGE AND HELP WHEN I CAN. However, I don't deal w BS, I own my sh!t and call it when I am in the wrong (wrong so many times) you should try owning you SH!T and make some real time calls baby:love:

You're actually still blind then. The traders you apprentice under... well forget that.. but when do you finally decide not to be an apprentice any longer? Your profile says 1 year, you say 3, then you say apprenticing for 10? LOL..

I do what I do because of people like you.. thinking blindly and without cause.

When life sends you out sailing in search of a result that benefits your 'self'.. then the world leaves you alone to conquer it.. alone. Such a shame. I do what I do because I've enjoyed a couple dozen years trading... and my pride comes from making a difference for everyone that I help.

You're obviously one of the 95% that lose their shirts.... Funny how that goes... 95% of my students slaughter the markets with over 85% accuracy on 30+ trades a day.. Manually... generating 5 to 6% without the use of leverage... which only causes ruin.

So when you decide you want a real job.. and want to learn.. buzz us. In a mere 2 days, Ill show you too .. more than you've learned in your past 10 so called years as an apprentice..

Trading is for those that are still trying to accomplish something.. a sense of satisfaction.... and ability... I'm passed that.. Now I make a difference and add to the benefit of more that I can count. I still trade actively.. but it's boring. No challenge... same thing my clients say. I have a few dozen apprentices.. they all say the same thing.. it gets boring after a couple weeks of accuracy.

Here's a testimonial.. too bad the peeps here don't like too much competition.. :)

"I have been trading FX off and on since 1997. I have had great success some years and not so great others. My experience level is much higher than most simply due to the many years behind the screens. However, I always seemed to lack on certain skills and after getting crucified by the brokers more times than I can count I decided to change careers and went into the Oil & Gas Service Business a few years back. A few months ago, the trading bug bit me again and I started up trading after a few years off, but with only marginal success. I started looking around for new software and indicators to help me but found only the same old BS self proclaimed Guru's pedaling the same old Bull**** that's been around for eons. I was poking around the threads here on FXF and I saw one on *********** that caught my attention, because it was not only different from the normal crap you typically see here, but honest & straight forward replies to many of the same questions I've had over the years. So....... Just before Christmas I contacted Nick. We had a nice conversation and I explained my skill level, my successes and failures and what I was hoping to accomplish ect ect. After our chat, I decided to peek at this system via his free webinar. I was not expecting too much because most the Tools out there are taught by TOOL's if you get my meaning.

After 1 session I was hooked! I took his course almost 2 weeks ago and I have to say, it was more than I ever imagined it could be. The level of knowledge Nick teaches and the clarity you get from this teaching is way beyond anything I've ever had before. Being a trader for almost 20 yrs I knew after 5 minutes he was the real deal. I followed his advise and put all my old stuff aside and studied for the 1st week. It was hard not jumping in and making trades but he teaches in steps so that you build on the knowledge of each prior class. I learned more in the 1st 2 days than I have in all my years of trading. His system just brings clarity to your trading. Don't get me wrong, I am no novice and thought of myself as a pretty good and skilled trader, having made a living at it for some time. But I didn't expect what I got.

My Trading has literally EXPLODED! My 1st week live trading, I went 107 and 7 on my trades with my biggest looser being 12 PIP's. Today alone I have made over 50 Trades and only had 4 small losses, but slaughtered the market! I made over 300 PIP's trading EUR/USD, GBP/USD and of course had to steal a few PIP's from the USD/CHF, AFTER the news announcement. The course is phenomenal and is still ongoing. The level of absorption for me has been nothing short of Miraculous. If you truly want to learn to trade, and I mean TRADE!!!!, I would recommend this guy, his methods and tools to anyone needing to sharpen their skill to a truly professional level. In fact my son just graduated from College just before Christmas and I'm now enrolling him to start as a "Brand New Novice" with Nick knowing and wishing I had this opportunity when I was his age. I honestly can't say enough great things about Nick and his methods. Simply Exceptional!.

I know some will say this is a BS Testimonial and blah blah blah, but it's not, and I'm happy to talk to and show anyone my results.

Thanks Nick, truly, and I wish you all the success in the world for what you've given me!

"Please feel free to use this testimonial for anything you may want and also feel free to have anyone contact me if you need to"

Mike Stewart

BLAH BLAH BLAH ok i am going out yet again make some calls you bad A$$, Right now I am being nice.... If no calls no more nice girl and you know how mean girls can be little boy, so grow a pair and make the calls.... ok now make 8 calls since you talk so much with your 90% BS
Prove me wrong I* will apologize and admit your the Sh!t IF you CAN make the calls oh and the exotics are back on 3 pairs I mean you had to enter your trades for the week lets just do this so I can prove that you need to step back and get a taste of reality honey its not that hard do I need to define what pairs are or the definition of challenging ? see I would totally help
YOU CAN MAKE THE CALLS WHENEVER YOU WANT HOWEVER YOU WANT JUST REAL TIME AND DO IT... TRUST ME I HAVE ADMITTED MANY TIMES I WAS WRONG BUT WITH HOW ARROGANT YOU ARE I KNOW YOU FULL OF IT. OR WE CAN COMPARE HOUSES AND CARS BANK ACCOUNTS AND MY MENTORS BLAH BLAH BLAH OR YOU CAN SHOW ME UP AND JUST CALL IT! STOP BEING A LITTLE B!TCH ABOUT IT:devilish:

The 1.1500 level on the EURUSD has been a good support-resistance area. It was support in the past, now it was expected to act as resistance.

Just FYI reaping 30% of what .50 cents and 90% of what same thing of what lol and I am a fool hmmmmmmm when all that doest mean sh!t show me you can make the five calls ok even 3, oh do you know what calls are? Your statements are BS. I AM ON HERE TO GAIN KNOWLEDGE AND HELP WHEN I CAN. However, I don't deal w BS, I own my sh!t and call it when I am in the wrong (wrong so many times) you should try owning you SH!T and make some real time calls baby:love:

Mr. AbrasiveEdgeFX sells Training. Don't you guys get it? It's a numbers game where you bait decent forum players like us, and get attention. Anybody who would give this guy actual money for his training must be a novice idiot. Oh, wait !! I just figured it out, like I said it's a numbers game, and there's a "sucker born every minute" a whole bunch of novice idiots he can take money from... He plays a clever game, but so ill mannered. Only novice idiots would pay attention to this guy and give him money for "training".

Just IMHO...
HyperScalper