Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continue to stay heavily SHORT EURUSD all the way to 1.0862 ................. taking only occasional hi lev profits but leave the core alone to stay short .............

1630190739443.png

Going up to the spirit in the sky ................ I can feel it, can happen any moment soon .......................

How so?

Trader333 might have finally understood it .................... the Fibo problem is that as T2W gets more and more politically correct = soft, Fibo continues to grow into an even bigger bastard by leaps and bounds. Its not manageable.

This is a problem as the gap widens.

So therefore the banning/expulsion threats accelerate and are of the magnitude of sidewalk spitting that should normally carry a $50 fine instead of permanent banishment.

There is a better way!!!!!!

Delete the fibo_trader account.
Then the entire thread and posts are labeled as GUEST######. Like done for Postman!!!!

I don't mind!!! :) :) :ROFLMAO: How so? I never expected to last this long anyway! I thought 3 months tops but the Dow Jones has thwarted my top call so I was stuck here

I don't do social media whatsoever, no desire to do so. so after this Forum, I'm gone from online stuff for good

Deleting the account kills the addiction! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

All knowledge remains intact! that's all that counts and matters.

They said Postman never left a reason for leaving

I have done so in the last few posts.

I'm ready to be deleted any time!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Some great stuff came out of this last sortie ...................... I had not seen this before or noticed it ............... its a singular track of music from when SHE was young and inexperienced! Who would have thought that she would explode into a superstar in francophone africa?!!!!

Jocelny Beroard ................. makes Fibo's century!

Poor quality recording (she's in the white blouse). Lord have mercy!

then I find this better version but thee search goes on for the totality of it ..................

For Trader333 & Sharky,

Delete my account, NOW! A permanent deletion! Thanks!

Fibo.

Good morning, Oscar, :)

One man's (your) sadness is another's sheer pleasure. :) See Timsk below

Imagine the sheer frolic and pleasure of Timsk when he sees that after all his efforts and troubles to get me banned for life and failing miserably despite large numbers of Brit armed forces, I alone finally determined my OWN demise. And now I discover from PM from Trader333 that even HE does not have the authority to kill me thusly - it must come from Sharky!!!!! God, do I love it so!!!!! Drama to the nth!! :):):)

Be happy, think positive, Oscar. How so? Like so: You enjoy laffffing at my record breaking, God bless you, amigo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Fibo breaks another record ............ in 2.5 years at T2W he has not a single friend - not a single one, nada, zilch, nepolicongot! Can you dig how YUGE this is as an accomplishment in the realm of CONTRARIANISM? ;);):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oscar, you will also note that Fibo is the only one ever to have NEVER dished out a single LIKE! .............. nor ever hit the REPORT button, nor ever ratted on even an enemy!!!

Take that to the bank!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And now I discover from PM from Trader333 that even HE does not have the authority to kill me thusly - it must come from Sharky!!!!! God, do I love it so!!!!! Drama to the nth!! :):)

Not quite as you have stated as the ability for me to ban you for life is at my discretion but that is not what you asked for. Deleting an account is not the same as being banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.