Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fibo is a lot calmer these days, I'm assuming he's getting laid and releasing all that tension. He comes across as almost human, or maybe its his Beta male side coming to the fore. Yeah thats a firm call.

Not much going on up North.

Rochdale chief executive David Bottomley says the club has been forced to furlough almost every member of staff.

Trump for the win 2020

Unbeleivable result from Trump - no not that one.

Judd Trump beats Tom Ford 10-8 to start his world-title defence
Champion becomes just second player to reach 100 centuries in a single season

judd-trump.jpg

Learn Postie, learn, learn before its too late ....................... :) :) :)

beer and p***y still in the cards in Phuket, Thigh_Land?

The great John Bogle (Vanguard)

Gold specifically ...............

China beats Thailand in snooker 4 frames to 2!
What a crushing defeat ... again. Are the thai's good at any sport?

Fibo's fav oil massage place in all South East Asia has not only the best massage, p***y but also specializes in Dixieland. Imagine listening to this while ..............................

As she poured hot hot hot exotic oils all over my back and ass drip drip I almost fell off the massage bed when the song changed to this

Waaaaay three much for Big Joe .................. the very best of American music right in Thigh-Land all delivered by a stunning 10 who whispers sweet stuff in my ear ............... all the while immersed in a room that resembles a rain forest with the sweet smell of la Naturaleza. And the best part? A choice of 30 exotic oils .................. smell great ................. but wait, for the cognoscenti, special oils that taste divine

God help Big Joe

Its waaay 3 much

:)

Big Joe has varied tastes .................. Caribbean tastes where French Creole tantalizes and gets me everytime

straight 10s are rare, rarer than diamonds of the nth kind ...................
1:42

F***in virus is f***in up my scene .................. every damn day there is more sh*t.

Lock me out of Ipanema beach, Rio de Janeiro and I'm not a happy camper. No Sir, I'm not. Lock me out of Petropolis and I'm furious.

Travel has never ever ever ever been so goddamn evanescent. Airlines crashing left and right, airplane parts shoddier than sh*t making it even riskier than ever to travel and not end up in the Pacific ocean.

Getting to the point where I won't give a flying fck if WW3 come a-knocking. Take out travel and the rest of the stuff ain't worth a sh*t. Thought the only place I'm happy is a saloon. That's not it. Its travel. There's nothing sweeter.

Got 10 bucks on Brentford.
Richest game in the world'

Fulham want it more, big upset when they win.

Italian football in the 90's THE embodiment of "The beautiful game"

"Pot Black" something fibo is sure to be familiar with.

Alex 'Hurricane' Higgins before the 'white powder' got the better of him.

For those who might be confused as to how come Postie's post count to my thread has dropped recently, fret no more ................ here's the reason ..................

Postine is in Wave 2 down (recovery wave, so post count is much lower). When done, he begins wave 3 up. Expect some huge attacks, I mean really big attacks. It is after all, a 3rd wave. His fury will know no bounds. This will go on for 8-12 months IMO. Then we will reevaluate. :):):)

yay ya big dips & big rallys following...thats the way they play the restribution game. end of BULL cycle.

one day...big dip. foloowed by another big dip. folowed by another...and another...and another.

and who's left holding the bag? postine (lol)& DF and all of re-tail

fibostine & ME, we are preparing ourselves for armageddon
o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.