Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goldman Sachs just entered a new SHORT choosing NOK as the vehicle to ride the dollar to its death. (USD/NOK)

Watch how Fibo f***s 'em soon when I get my LONG entry (has not happened yet) .................. millions to be made as the charge north will be 2 years will shallow corrections on weekly which will all be ignored all the way to Fibo targets 120 and way beyond.

Get rich boys, now's your chance any time soon .... millions is my target ................

Fibo's Law is what? Fibo is always on the opposite side of the CROWD at a major turning point.

Consolation if wrong? I have yet to blow an account. I'm waaaaay overdue :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fibo's Partial Differential Equation is what? USD will ram his c**k up SPX's ass and keep it in there for 2 years straight.

My play? Long $ = short Euro and short QQQ on the weekly timeframe to end of trend in 2023 or thereabouts
(better estimation of destinations later this year)

:):):):):)

For historians ................................ watch the News on the Dollar on CNBC, CNN, Yahoo, etc., etc., ......................... all YOU-nanimously calling for the death of the dollar. Now throw in the Chinks the Ruskies, the Iranians and Venezuelans and you got an army against the $

The essence of a one-sided trade exactly the same as the situation at T2W in this thread
https://www.trade2win.com/threads/t2w-trashing-forums-damaged-reputation-losing-newbies.237280/ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Look at the odds in that thread: Fibo has no friends, none, Violet said, "he has no mates" + universally hated at T2W + Timsk said, "since nobody has stepped in to defend him why not shoot him now?" + Trader333 pressured to take action like theres no tomorrow and Sharky forced to jump in the vaginal revenge war ................... = a one-sided trade = Short Fibo.

Long Fibo won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Not a single Alpha Male at the party in video. Every single fella is a standard BETA Male. Now what would happen if there was an Alpha there? A 3-day party = he'd nail every single one and if the Betas messed with him, he'd plug 'em too.

@counter_violent

End of the Dale
Its hard being a cowboy in Rochdale, but its even harder being a footballer!

Utd having similar problems.

Man Utd suffer huge transfer blow as Wolves star Raul Jimenez nears £72m move
Manchester United have been dealt a blow in their pursuit of Raul Jimenez.

@counter_violent

End of the Dale
Rochdale fans so upset they are threatening not to renew their season tickets!

See post #86 by Fibo here ....................... :):):):)
https://www.trade2win.com/threads/t2w-poker-chess-society.227896/

Forgot about this thread altogether. Gives me yet another avenue to fck Brits here ................

OPEN CHALLENGE IN LONDON over 2 days ............. at mutual agreement re:scheduling ...............

10k challenge to anyone who can beat me in a best of 3. And, I can take on 3 players per day. Same rules, same reward. Loser pays 10k USD.

I know Signalcalc plays well. I would like the honors to fck him first.

Give Big Joe the word. Make my borong corona virus existence worth something.

Alternative play: only for members of T2W already registered as of July 30, 2020. No later ones are accepted to avoid
scams

All T2W members aganged up on one side against the lone Fibo: Prize is 100k USD. Sharky must guarantee this or its worthless.

Let the games begin

Remindante Dilipavende ..........................

each day it looks worse and worse for the perspacious ones. Things that one would never have imagined once and that were the cornerstone of one's business model are now dead, day-d, deader than day-d.

There are many examples ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, here' just one ...............

Enterprise rent a car is sooo close to death it has cut off the pickup and drop off feature 100%. Gone. The EDGE is gone. We traders know wtf happens when our EDGE is gone. The odd cease to be in our favor. Risks mount astronomically without EDGE(s).

An EDGE that don't make sense or does not compute = counter-intuitive is the best type = you can place a high bet on the outcome ................................... and the odds are usually staggering and payoff astronomical

That was no phantom punch ................ experience vs youth

Edge:

He know-ed he was fast but 3 spread out gunfighters means nanoseconds lost in the barrel traversing from one to the other. So he had to bring them together close to each other. That would put the odds considerably in his favor from the point of view of "traversing angle" ................... the 3 thought, "1 against 3, no chance, counter-intuitive, complacent as a result, gassing"

Never mess with a fella with an Edge of the cerebellum sort

The Eye contact EDGE: Extinct at T2W since 2001.

Easy to observe but then there is additional proof .................. not a single one will meet me in London for a showdown one on one. Not even willing to fight, regardless lose, just showing up for a fight is the creme de la creme. BETAS never show up. Alphas do.

Easy enough.

Why the heck is Fibo licking his chops? Because he just saw ........................

US Dollar has worst month in decades ............. relentless dives

But wait .................. Fibo is LONG Dollar for years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!?

Let's pray for the DEATH of Fibo ........................... BANNING not necessary no more!!!!!

Both CHAMP ($) & Fibo should be sent to the dungeon in disgrace.

US Dollar Slump Incoming: Bank of America Sees 'Death Cross' as Confidence in Gold Rises

1596245870065.png

In 2008 the same thing went-ed on. Now as then, they was laffffing at Champ. Even the lowly currencies was lafffffing at him. I know-ed this would get to him. He had no friends left - except for Fibo. Then at the crack of dawn he wake-d up, put his boots on and said to me, "go Long now and stay Long" ..................... that was at 3:00 on the video.

Morning Fibo

Market going down.

Oscar

Good morning Oscar,

Thanks for the alert. :)

My 2 centavos:

She (the Market) can smile, dance, hold my hand, kiss me deep but if the panties don't come off a wet fountain it means NO ENTRY yet. The sign that the panites are comng off in real time? Its in the eyes. They will get this dreamy look, this total surrender look, the ultimate subservience to the recipient of such largesse. The breakout of difficult conquests always goes down this way, the very same way each and every time. Easy conquests have far lower or zero value.

Panties coming off are shown on the 1-hr chart below of the Vix. Only when the 2 trendlines are taken out are the panties gone. As you can clearly see, we have a lower Low on Frigid-day (Friday). Panties are still on.

Fibo waits pay-shuntly for her to flash that dreamy look of total surrender and then take the entry.

1596298091862.png

special reminder why its insignificant what the Market's uncles, aunties, butlers, experts, Dow Jones, Nasdaq, SPX or any other nincompoop says!!! They all say stuff, give off signals of this and that, often especially at such difficult junctures where Dow Jones goes down with SPX but Nasdaq shoots north and Transports goes sideways. Mixed signals? You're damn straight.

But there is one girl who never lies. Its not in her nature to lie. She is all natural. Her name be Vix. She is the only one I really care about.

The bonus is that she knows I like a good bush.

1596298426566.png

The weekly view = my preferred view because it clearly shows the central parting in the bush. There is no mstaking the smile of welcome that emanates when its ready to receive. The support level knows as Fibo's Square Root is also working in my favor. But no Seegar just yet.

1596298523343.png

Fibo

You postie should meet up in Eddie Hearns backyard.

Postie knows I'm ready to meet him anywhere. Beers first along with some fun chitchat. Then a 3-game Chess contest for fun. Then some trading records view just for fun. All in fun and play of course. :) :) :)

To keep things non-confrontational we can skip London altogether and meet up instead in Phuket, Thailand. One week with Postie hanging out with me? First thing I will show him live face to face over beer and dinner is my Avatar sitting right with us along with her friends in the group enjoying - they all speak English so Postie will not be left out in the cold. One of them just broke up with her guy. She might go for Postie in a big way.

See my girl

0:15
0:45
0:52
1:50
etc.,

Tsunami watch underway since midnight July 31st (yesterday) ............................... due to moratoria still unresolved ..... can they fix it? Will they fix it? ............

Help them Father for they know not what they do in their big mansions, big cars, loaded to the hilt with money while the less fortunate, way less fortunate can go homeless in a jiffy .......................

1596300194081.png

Fibo

You postie should meet up in Eddie Hearns backyard.

One of the things I would like to discuss with Postie is the terrible things he said to me about GOLD :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Gold gone to 2k and left Fibo behind? Yeah baby. Poor Fibo. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: But unlike Postie and millions of otheres, Fbo is not a Gold lover, his girls are but not Fibo.

Why does Fibo not love Gold? Its not because Postie does not wear Gold :):):):)

No dividends, baby, huge storage costs, unwieldy is only the beginning of the drawbacks as seen by Fibo ............

Gold versus Stocks, Bonds: History is the teacher. Gold does not hold its value the way stocks and bonds do. No contest.
$1 invested in bonds in 1801 would be worth $1,000 in 1998
$1 invested in stocks in 1801 would be worth $500,000 (half a million in real terms) in 1998
$1 invested in Gold in 1801 would be worth just 78 cents in 1998

But wait, there's more. My thinking is the exact same as the great Warren Buffet, Charlie Munger & Bill Gates so why not let 'em tell you because they are already on video

Learn, Postie learn, learn before its too late, try not to revel and bathe in Ignorance - its the norm here but out in the real world, Ignorance gets a person shot when they run into a Fibo type person. So pay attention now Postie, listen to Bill Gates but it gets way better in the video when you get to Warren. :):)(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.