Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys ......................... the Vix breakout bar has the potential to be 3 inches long = a long green bar on 1H of virility unprecedented.

The wrath of BEAR is at first akin to a hear attack in the Left Anterior Descending aka The Widow Maker. But all this is happening in the MIND, not the body. This is what a 2 degrees of trend TREND wave will have.

A 3rd wave wave is when BEAR pours on the coal and unleashes the central core of his power that up to now has been held in check. But now no more will it be held in abeyance.

Prepare for stuff that ain't never been heard of, dreamed of, seen ever or even considered .............................

Help them father for they know not what's a-coming and are so ill prepared for a beast of this stature.
"Help them father for they know not what's a-coming and are so ill prepared for a beast of this stature. "
I was with your girl last night and she's prepared for a beast of any stature now!

Hey guys ..................... Markets are now closed and indeed just as I believed likely the Vix on 1H has touched down on my trendline and the 200-pd ema.

Welcome to the day without a night, the night without a day. Such things that happened in medieval times are now going to come to the forefront .

Bernoulli's equation will also come into play ............... if/when the static pressure today/tonite builds up and then gets unleashed into Dynamic pressure with velocity squared x density.

Time to get out of Dodge! Put the blood mark of friendship with God on the lodge and the Angel of Death might just go right past and spare that lodge.

Hey guys .......................... extreme pain coming down the road for Index Funds & ETFs ... collapse inevitable

Monday June 29th, 2020:
Get out now or asap - don't look back! retreat to a Bear Cave and enjoy your spoils of WAR. Its going to get mean, mean, mean.

The concrete stadium that houses them all, has a weakness, a fundamental flaw. It has only 4 exits and these exits have remained the exact same size for 15 years despite millions more people crowding into the stadium. More and more and more they came until it finally got to the point where there was not even any standing room left - they were now almost standing on top of each other!

Then came the moment! A real or imagined small or large FIRE! Someone shouts, "FIRE" .... like Paul Newman did in Torn Curtain.

Boom! Stampede! But there are only 4 exits and the crowds way toooooooo big to accommodate the tormented trying to escape.

Pandemonium!

Big Joe always likes to get out near the TOP, usually around the top of the 3rd wave like he did when he called the top on Jan 26th, 2018, There's no stampede for the exits then and its a quiet stroll thru' the stadium to any exit while the onlookers go, "who the fck is this dummy leaving now, does he not know we are all going to be millonaires - fck him, let him go?"

@fibo_trader started this thread on May 6th AFTER the March crash and while everyone has been making money going UP, he has been losing money shorting calling for another drop.
There may well be another drop but only an amateur shorts and holds and holds and holds and holds hoping one day they will be right. Professionals trade the market in both directions, something fibo will never understand.
He's a one trick pony, and he's not very good at that one trick either.

Hey guys ...................... a break from the BEAR for at least one evening ..................... check this out & enjoy if you have not seen it before .....................

Big Joe is a Man of fine tastes in the Arts. This movie scene is up there with the best

for international viewers, this Hollywood car chase scene still stands the test of time. Superbly done, super realistic.

Enjoy amigos, we go back to the BEAR Market tomorrow ................ :):):):)

Notice how the fibo hides his previous 8 calls of the top by posting literally thousands of nonsense posts to cover them up. When the market does go down again, like a true snakeoil salesman he will keep reposting the one closet to the actual top and delete the rest.
Naughty Little Bear!
NLB.jpg

Hey guys ...................... a break from the BEAR for at least one evening ..................... check this out & enjoy if you have not seen it before .....................

Big Joe is a Man of fine tastes in the Arts. This movie scene is up there with the best

for international viewers, this Hollywood car chase scene still stands the test of time. Superbly done, super realistic.

Enjoy amigos, we go back to the BEAR Market tomorrow ................ :):):):)

Notice how the fibo hides his previous 8 calls of the top by posting literally thousands of nonsense posts to cover them up. When the market does go down again, like a true snakeoil salesman he will keep reposting the one closet to the actual top and delete the rest.
Naughty Little Bear!

NLB.jpg

Hey guys ..................... Vix 1H chart from few posts back updated

1593530041682.png

cleaning up lines and focussing on right EDGE of chart ................... when steep red downtrendline on right edge of chart is taken out its a LONG Vix Short SPX

1593530540379.png

closeup view of the LONG Vix signal arrow and trendline.

Millions of dollars to be made here, guys, don't miss out.

1593530659742.png

Hey guys ........... you will kick yourselves in the ass if you miss out on this fastest rate of return EVER

When Vix breaks out above the 1H trendline shown with the white arrow it means LONG Vix, Short SPX

Million dollar move north. One million net profits is my totally rock bottom minimum expectation when the trade fires/ignites/triggers

1593530882434.png

Hey guys ...................... profit expectations when trade shown in post #4036 fires .................................

1 million very very fast ..................... then STOP goes under so the move regardless where it goes will have generated market money of 1 million at the very least

Minimum Target for the entire move over a few months = 40 mil. minimum.

When the March 23rd lows get taken out, the entire ranch will be thrown at it with a RANCH STOP just above the Minor Wave within wave 1 of 3. Why place the STOP at Wave 1 of 3? Because if taken out, then it makes my perspective wrong, wrong wrong and this means some other configuration is in play. I get the fck out!

I am licking my chops in expectation of the final humongous payday/month/year/years ..................... then its walk away from Mammon. I'm done. Its just way too much money. Its downright obscene - obscene already.

What next after this big payday? A choice between 10 different locations. See below for just ONE of my choices

Hey guys ........................... GOLD finally broke out of its consolidation. Target = $1800 - 1816. SELL NOW!! NOW!!! NOW!!!! Consolidation was a 4th, this one is a 5th and final wave up. Then major Trend Reversal

This is not a TRADING related CALL. Its an investment related CALL. YOU should have been SELLING SELLING SELLING.

Advice: Go flat Gold. Get rid of it all.

List of cockroaches f***ed by batsonar, an Englishman. Imagine what an American would do!!!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

postman 200 posts of attack non-stop on op, batsonar f***ed him badly and if the lows get taken out, batsonar might never remove his c*** out of postie's ass.

NVP ........... big #s posts (you're a disgrace, clown)
tomorton #636 (dumbphuck to the nth, got buggered too)
Trader333 #13, #183 #186 #201
Dowser
Signalcalc
trendie
cantagril
(wherever there's a gangbang, this dry c**t i always present, cheering on the rape)
counter-violent #648 on Feb 18
4xis2ez
barjon
#144++

Inquisitor #165
malaguti
Oscar Reed
Rufus_Leakey .......... f***ed so hard by batsonar that name is changed now to Leakey_Rufus.

Fibo just can't stop laffffing. I've fallen and can't get up!!!!!!!!!!! The way batsonar buggered tomorton is quite impressive. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reminder: Not a single cockroach has returned yet to congratulate the op. Not one. Psychology lesson about T2W? You're damn straight!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.