Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Bond was in the thread. See post #2. Real James Bond was a wimp? Fck no! Not the James Bond I've seen in the movies.

But this James Bond said this, "If Fibo is allowed to stay, I will put T2W on Ignore"

But then he never left. If Value of one's WORD = worthless, what's left even worth looking at?

:):cool::ROFLMAO:

Looks like the only one timing Blighty correctly is an American. What a fckup! Not a single Blightier can do his own work, put out something in foresight instead of hindsight? What's happened to the Empire? Even India is cracking their ass, what more Americans? Its ridiculous beyond belief that an American has to come inhere to tell them what's going on with their own Index.

Cann Blighty be saved? Fck NO!

1590251041538.png

Blighty target for bear market rally is 6207 or 6119 approx. ................. reason for 2 fgures? Can't tell if minor 4th is done or not just yet

Trader333, Cathay Pacific Airlines sent me a voucher for $220/$680 RT E/FC) LAX to LOS (Land of smiles) :) They said its a good time to go on vacation. What they are forgetting to say is that its the hottest time of the year ................. my preference is July onwards .................. if there is to be a call by you to send Fibo on holiday, can we wait till July, please?

Thing is T3, I'm already on holiday right here at home. But HOME is LOS. This corona thing has disrupted everything but has left Fibo alone. I'm having so much fun already. But HOME is home.

T2W fun with moderators ......................... some of the best laffs I have ever had is with Trader333

Every time I have sent him stuff unrelated to T2W, his standard question is ............ "why are you saying these things to me?"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Trader333, can you give me permission for just one day to nail these useless c**** without recrimination?
T3: what makes you think these uselesss c**** belong to me?

Trader333: I tried to help you but then you go and use the C-word again and now its out of my hands.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:)That's why it is so hard to leave T2W. I would miss T3. Best moderator of any forum EVER I have been to. :)

Lightning McQueen gone since March 20. Damn shame. Like this guy too. Loads of fun ............. :) :)

In one of my posts during a tiff with poster counter-violent, a swell guy who has developed a thorough distaste for me (who can blame him?), I purposely misspelled his name by skipping the "o".

Lightning McQueen did not catch it. I waited 2 days and then PMed him about it.

:)
Boom! He issued the order to T3 to ban me on the spot ................ his reply later was, "we don't go c***ing around on this board" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hope the corona did not get Don. Hope he comes back :)

Gold: Reminder: SELL SELL SELL

:)

Who is Fibo going against in this call of now several months as I have only traded in and out of gold? i.e. do not and will not invest in Gold, will not hold any GOLD unless and until my wave count has been proven wrong. As of today I am holding my stance .......................... SELL SELL SELL

Going against every Gold expert in creation including the CENTRAL BANKS of Europe and other countries. Boom! As always, Fibo stands alone.

God, do I love it so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):)

Gold target $1,000 ..... then $700 ............. then buy buy buy buy buy.

Of course this make no sense to the Thai girls - they love gold. so I leave it alone with, "do not buy no more" Problem is, "you give 'em gold they love you"

But Fibo has found a better one, one so good so exhilarating so satisfying that the girls love it ................ its called the US Dollar ................ each time I send them dollars they are stunned to hear they get more local currency per dollar ........... so they ask the banker about Big Joe's call. The banker replies, "HE is right, we might go to 60 Baht to the dollar from 29" = everything will get cheap for you girls"

1590271379639.png

:)That's why it is so hard to leave T2W. I would miss T3. Best moderator of any forum EVER I have been to. :)

The only reason you CAN'T leave T2W is because every other trading site has banned your inane drivel and you have no where else to go.

As warned by Fibo is this thread many times for this BEAR

BEAR delivers a shocking stunning BLOW to the heart, soul and mind and thorax and rectum ..........

excerpts from Wolf ................... fundamental data belongs to Wold, not Fibo

And there is another driver of the housing market that has evaporated: The influx of people from other countries – in the Bay Area, that’s largely educated people from Asia – has stopped cold.

1590271887774.png

1590271913079.png

Coastal California is an expensive place, and if you lose your job, and you’re not rich, and maybe your stock options didn’t pan out, why stick it out? And if you can work from home, why spend a fortune on housing when you can spend a lot less elsewhere? These are the questions bedeviling millions of workers and former workers.

In Los Angeles County – with a population of 10 million – jobs fell off a cliff.

Forgive them Father for they know not what they do or say and are oblivious to what's coming

Behold the magnificence of Fibo: ..................................... US Dollar vs Thai Baht ............. hold mother of God behold the hits at Fibo's golden ratio ............... Fibo be in Paradise

The girls are in Paradise ...................... they see the Dollar hammering the 200-month ema and believe me when I tell them that if it takes it out, the sky is the limit ..................... that for every dollar I send them they will get first 29, then 32, then 38, then 40, then 45, then 55, then 60, then ++++

They are delirious

They also get delirious over the Caribbean music I send them - sometimes they cry all nite long with the romantic aspects of French Creole music ............... all new to Thailand but a Fibo specialty

USD-THB monthly chart

1590272848148.png

1590273234973.png

nobody can sell their properties at any price - thais love brand new, only foreigners buy used/old houses ...................... Foreigners are crawling on their hand and knees to sell sell sell but there are no buyers ................... Fibo steps in and nails quite a few. No foreigner name on the titles, all thai girls' names, they are the owners, nobdy can mess with 'em regardless how the Laws change during the epic BEAR.

You cats should see the furniture they are getting ................. Man is it beautiful to see a girl natively make a HOME. Stunning!

How and when I know-ed Thailand was for me ....................... yeah of course we all know the women are beautiful but what about the humor from cultural differences? Fibo cracks up on a daily basis - thai girls say the damndest things .............

first nite in Land of smiles, next morning the girl trying to impress me with her english whispered in my ear, "I love your clock"

see post #88 here in Hobbie and interests and take special note not a single BETA male dares say he likes to f***

Trader333, you already passed this post as unobtrusive so it would not be right to ban me now .......................... its in my Journal not in the sacred TRADING forum.

Soccer, Chess, running uphill climbing but all pale in comparison to ......................... the ultimate thrill

getting an exotic high quality mixed oil massage by a fox for 90 minutes on a real, high end massage table reserving the last 30 minutes for a full onslaught of primal Alpha Male by drawing her to the edge of the table, shunting the table to the back structural wall, then using the floor as leverage, thrusting like there is no tomorrow with occasional low frequency growls to take her to new highs she never seen before.

Then leaving the venue walking on clouds - the high usually lasts 48 hours. No drugs or alcohol required

Then lunch with her on the 3rd day as she enters my personal dating phone book. Last count = 27 in 12 countries total

Just my 2 cents which nobody else here will find interesting.

The competition on GOLD is underway in full swing ................. Fibo against the CENTRAL BANKS of the world ..................

CENTRAL BANKS have been buying up a storm, huge storm, so huge its infinite. Fibo says, SELL SELL SELL

Just one lonesome guy with no mates against a throng of MBAs from Ivy league schools including IMEDE in Switzerland ................... in hindsight Fibo can see that he could run circles around those old farts at IMEDE when they offered me their MBA program. Told them NO THANKS

Glad I did ................ in hindsight.

shoobie shoobie shoo ahhh

An American has to step in and help the dummies like postman figure out their own currency - such losers, Fibo is shocked, they don't even know their own currency against not only the euro but also against the USD. The forefathers of the UK would turn in their graves if they saw how daft the current crop is - and how BETA to boot

All those rallies nd trades I called in the GBPUSD .......... casting pearls among ......................

Minimum to parity

1590277063097.png

Fibo had advised Londoners to get the fck out back in 2018 and elsewhere even in 2017 ....................... move elsewhere, any place but UK ................ tryout a foreign country like so many UK cats have and sworn they would never return to the sh*thole that is now the UK

High Alert guys ......................... remember I'm still working on BEAR's next trigger if its not Corona Virus round #2

What else could it be? Anything really! Banks, Housing, Rates, War ................

But what about the Hydrogen Bomb? SAy what? The US Dollar blast off!!!!!!!!! This will take out Emerging countries like a knife thru' butter.

I looked at EEM. It is ripe for an explosion.

My my my, the tsunami is close

The message of wave arrival has not yet come to me on the higher plane :):):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.