Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOUSING (real estate) Top is IN ................... keep eye on News for oohs and aahs as real estate starts crashing in earnest soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1624949653945.png

With Fibo the game was always of the fast break style. Always!!!

But at Trading forums there is a dearth of quality fast players. Too slow for Fibo!

Behold Fibo's style of fast break in 3rd waves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just 2 guys with speed to join Fibo would make this graveyard rock and roll

Urgent alert for new_trader ....................... Gold live action 1H

Be careful now, Rochelle. Try not to f**k it up this time. You are playing with fire if Gold breaks my 61.8% level currently residing at axis = $1765.8. Break this and gold could go into freefall, waterfall. For sure you have not noticed that Dollar Index, Gold's arch enemy is trying to breakout thru' the 200-day ema. If He succeeds, he will put it in Goldie's bum and I will make millions on the short Gold & LONG Dollar.

So be careful here as you might never get another chance again!!!!!!!!!

On the other hand if Fibo 61.8% ($1,765.8) holds firm and fires a rocket north, I will be joining you LONG Gold but only in trading not investing. In such an event my STOP for the Long would go right under 61.8%.

Kapiche?

THIS IS THE MOST EASY TRADE IN YEARS ,.............. as its firmly bound by 2 stellar armies!!! Place the Stop and let it go wherever the f**k its gonna go!!!

Take your $350k from the solid metal and plug it into the trade as per my guidelines and let it rip and be a 3-millionaire by the end of this year!!!!

1624956948854.png

Rochelle,

Only dumbphucks of the third Kind ignore the dollar Index. Green line in chart is the 200-day ema

Note that EurUsd is also stuck at the 200-day and its Macd is showing a hook to the downside.

Dollar Index daily
1624957418642.png

Good luck, Rochelle :cool: I can't stay, I gots to sleep! What a f***up! :ROFLMAO:
Good morning, Rochelle (new_trader)

Looks like you're getting ploughed real good - Gold crashes $27 in 2 seconds right thru' my Fibo 61.8% magic golden ratio line. As usual you did not listen and are still LONG! On the $27 loss in seconds you could be up $70k cashed out and have money for parties but NO, you are stuck in LONG in a downtrend - AS USUAL

See Gold 1H chart before from previous post and updated below . ........................

1624977589613.png

1624977611041.png

Rochelle,

Only dumbphucks of the third Kind ignore the dollar Index. Green line in chart is the 200-day ema

Note that EurUsd is also stuck at the 200-day and its Macd is showing a hook to the downside.

Dollar Index daily
View attachment 302360

Rochelle,

YOU was warned about Champ but you as usual ignore him, dead_broke and Fibo. And the funniest part is, all 3 of us are born hunters from the Dark Ages, women smell us coming from miles away and when we get within 100 yards they start multiple orgasming!!! But you? You're lost!!!!

Never ignore the Champ (US dollar Index)

Champ daily timeframe swinging his d**k at the mighty 200-day ema with Macd turning into a hooch ever so slightly!!!

1624977877331.png

Urgent alert for new_trader ....................... Gold live action 1H

Be careful now, Rochelle. Try not to f**k it up this time. You are playing with fire if Gold breaks my 61.8% level currently residing at axis = $1765.8. Break this and gold could go into freefall, waterfall. For sure you have not noticed that Dollar Index, Gold's arch enemy is trying to breakout thru' the 200-day ema. If He succeeds, he will put it in Goldie's bum and I will make millions on the short Gold & LONG Dollar.

So be careful here as you might never get another chance again!!!!!!!!!

On the other hand if Fibo 61.8% ($1,765.8) holds firm and fires a rocket north, I will be joining you LONG Gold but only in trading not investing. In such an event my STOP for the Long would go right under 61.8%.

Kapiche?

THIS IS THE MOST EASY TRADE IN YEARS ,.............. as its firmly bound by 2 stellar armies!!! Place the Stop and let it go wherever the f**k its gonna go!!!

Take your $350k from the solid metal and plug it into the trade as per my guidelines and let it rip and be a 3-millionaire by the end of this year!!!!

View attachment 302358
You was warned and alerted to the best trade of the months gone by ................. the easiest trade ...................... see inside quote above .

>>>>>>> THIS IS THE MOST EASY TRADE IN YEARS ,.............. as its firmly bound by 2 stellar armies!!! Place the Stop and let it go wherever the f**k its gonna go!!! <<<<<<<<

On this one trade in a mere seconds time you made more than Mayor of London Saddiq Khan aka MasterofCoin annual salary. NO but you chose to go against Fibo (American). Brits bear a heavy cross!!!!! :):)

For Rochelle (new_trader) ................. here's your next super short-term gold trade alert!

Gold has a yearning to take out the closest red downtrendline and relieve pressure/steam. This would be in your favor. If so then rally to 50% retracement from the top is in the cards. Let the trendline be the guide!

Notice how nicely gold has arrived in the region of the previous 4th wave of one lesser degree. Standard wave behavior.

Gold Daily chart this time not 1H

1624979833736.png

Rochelle-cita,

I've plugged in the next lower Fibo level into the 1H Gold. This is the magical 78.6% at $1,725. Fibo will unload short profits of a juicy amount if it gets there, otherwise the trendline is the guide.

What does 78.6% mean, dear Rochelle-cita? Why of course it the square root of the golden ratio (0.618) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Can you dig the sybaritic splendor of Big Joe? :):):):)

1624980075816.png

She asked for a miracle. GOD sent Big Joe

Big Joe at stuck-up, uptight, provincial T2W judging him totally oblivious of the underlying power and verve of such a Man ......................

T2W again telling fibo to get out of Town, Americans are not welcome here :):) To intimidate Fibo they brought in JAWS, a 7-footer named MasterofCoin, cousin of Mayor of London, Saddiq Khan

At stock trading forums, THEY rape women traders left and right, worst offender being ET. Won't catch Big Joe attacking women, EVER!

Tomorton, Timsk, Trendie, Postman, 1vest, counter-violent, Cantagril confront Fibo face to face instead of hitting the report button and crying to sharky

https://youtu.be/inq7lNFHpjk

Rochelle,

1H Gold

See how nicely GOLD is returning to the scene of her buggering to kiss the MAN who did her in - one last time and then flee south or will HE take her in for some more hugging and kissing = rally ...........

all happening at Fibo's magic line of 61.8%

NO new charts reqd., one will do as usual :)

God, do I love it so!! :)

1624984422282.png

Rochelle,

Tuck into the back of your mind the humongous +ve Divergence developing in gold 1H .................... see Price and Macd. See that whopper of a differential in MaMaTum (momentum)?

1624984562635.png

ALL taking place soooo nicely in the zone of the previous 4th wave of one lesser degree!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God does fibo loves Waves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ocean waves carry Fibo out to sea and he counts them as they swing by. How often has Fibo swum out and noticed that after a 261.8% wave, there appears to be none more and then voila, the 423.6%-er finally arrives. When it passes, Fibo rolls over on to his back and falls asleep in a snooze in the water, resting resting resting for he knows the cycle will begin all over again soon enough!

This is one way to never drown because one never has to flail!!! The Wave tells one when to rest, when to expend energy!

There's a place that I come from on the east side of Paradise
Where blue meets blue and the ocean and sky become one
Where the mountains and sea they call out to me come on over
As the peaceful sounds of the waves come rolling in
And Fibo in a dreamlike state counts them out in RATIO terms

As as Fibo counts the RATIO waves of the Ocean,
The brothers and sisters of Ocean Waves, namely Brain, Heat, Kidneys, Biogenome
Sooooooooothe Fibo and send him on a trip thru' the smoke rings of his mind
Down the foggy ruins of time far past the frozen leaves, the haunted frightened trees
The neutrons, protons and positrons go into a soft Waltz around Fibo and cause him to drift
Into deep sleep, about 423.6% deeper than REM - such levels are unknown to the Medical community!!

Its a passion that develops when talking to Nature. That big mango tree that hardly anyone notices
Just comes alive the moment fibo steps in the huge backyard because it knows it can now play music for Fibo
Today - in a new unit of Time and the cycle repeats and nourishes the Tree - the mangoes take on a deeeeeep color

The girl told me yesterday that the TREES in our garden are at half mast as they await my return longingly!!!
Tomorrow she will give them 'em all a mes-sage that fibo will return soon to play with them again!

Gold 1H

1624985599601.png

Goddamn these sons of b*tches are no contest for Big Joe. Soooooo blooody elementary but they still can't get over using the rear view mirror!! Retards!!!

Coronavirus Update​

WHO says delta variant of COVID means even vaccinated people should keep wearing face masks, as more Asian cities lock down​

Last Updated: June 29, 2021 at 1:43 p.m. ETFirst Published: June 29, 2021 at 10:33 a.m. ET

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fibo due to become like Ali - refuse to get vaccinated and instead go to jail for 5 years in my PRIME!!!

The huge positive I see about being in Jail is that all the cellmates will be instant friends as they make a fortune in the stock market as we trade all day long and I can delegate duties to different fellas to watch this stock and that stock and this currency and so on. It will be the richest JAIL in History! Will fibo take on a jailbird as a friend? You bet, any day over a politician or lawyer.

United Kingdom does a massive spike today in corona! Jesus H Christ, these Brits are going to kill us all!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But this time they have to do it without gunpowder/larceny/theft/genocide and HOME-INVASIONSs :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BEAR, you magnificent bastard, I read your book!!!! (y)

I am therefore the rightful owner on this planet as I do know now that YOU wanted me to have it as my own!!! :)

BEAR, you magnificent bastard, I read your book!!!! (y)

I am therefore the rightful owner on this planet as I do know now that YOU wanted me to have it as my own!!! :)

Thrown up the request to somehow or other escape or discover the escape route from the FORGETTER MECHANISM so that I can continue this legendary work from lifetime to lifetime, this one here being lifetime #1, the base lifetime, the initiation!!!

I gots to overcome the Mechanism, BEAR or else all learned and discovered concepts will be for naught and the continuity will be lost!!!

YOU magnificent bastard, you put me on to the best game not only in town but in the entire galaxy and the Galactic Confederation of 76 planets. The same principles apply to any Universe as they are all material universes and therefore have an Economy.

Soon the moment will come when Fibo nails the top or bottom with surgical precision!!!!

Thanks Champ!

Status
Not open for further replies.