BBC programme about a company that trains people to trade. Sun 14th

Kirsteen

Imagine if you had a job where you could earn nineteen thousand pounds in four minutes? A job where you could live a luxury life-style of fast cars, paradise beaches and private jets. In 5 Live Investigates this week Adrian Goldberg looks at a company which dangles this possibility. Sign up for a free seminar to learn the tricks of trading in the currency markets and you too could change your life. The programme talks people who've signed up for this and found themselves paying out thousands of pounds for further courses. One man spent over twenty two thousand pounds in pursuit of this dream. He says the company has not provided him with the skills needed to trade successfully. And we hear from insiders about the hard sell to enroll people on these courses.
5 Live Investigates 9pm Sunday 14th of October BBC Radio 5Live
Text 85058 or email [email protected]

Imagine if you had a job where you could earn nineteen thousand pounds in four minutes? A job where you could live a luxury life-style of fast cars, paradise beaches and private jets. In 5 Live Investigates this week Adrian Goldberg looks at a company which dangles this possibility. Sign up for a free seminar to learn the tricks of trading in the currency markets and you too could change your life. The programme talks people who've signed up for this and found themselves paying out thousands of pounds for further courses. One man spent over twenty two thousand pounds in pursuit of this dream. He says the company has not provided him with the skills needed to trade successfully. And we hear from insiders about the hard sell to enroll people on these courses.
5 Live Investigates 9pm Sunday 14th of October BBC Radio 5Live
Text 85058 or email [email protected]

One of the tenants I go by is, be willing to lose at least as much as you expect to get.
Anyone who wants to make 19k in 4 minutes without massive backup really is a fool and deserves to be parted from their money!

One of the tenants I go by is, be willing to lose at least as much as you expect to get.
Anyone who wants to make 19k in 4 minutes without massive backup really is a fool and deserves to be parted from their money!

So -thats how you make a few extra pounds :D

Ha ha not available until tomorrow thanks for the link now just have to remember and watch it, erm listen maybe

i've already sent my opinion of this..........doubt if they will voice it though

if you could earn 19K in 4 minutes, you would be too busy making 19K in 4 minutes to bother training randoms.