Are you consistent in Fx ?

SmartGeek

Jul 5, 2016
Yeah, learning is the only key element to attain success into the Forex Market. You need to have constant learning approach to obtain the knowledge required for the Forex Market.

june_girl7

Apr 9, 2016
Forex can be your main source of income but don't rely only on one account. The average forex trader loses money, which is in itself a very discouraging fact.

SmartGeek

Jul 5, 2016
Exactly it is the best to treat it as a part time business, though too much risks is involved but it is the best way to obtain money online and if done part time you could have more than one source of income to back it up your Forex Trade.

gerryg

Sep 9, 2013
I wish I could have consistency. I've to admit that I really have to work on that.

Well it depends only partly on you. Low volatility can shrink margins as well as high volatility erase all your profit by sudden move. Adjusting your strategy for consistency probably the hardest part of trading.

june_girl7

Apr 9, 2016
Forex market keeps on changing. The majority of retail traders struggle to find out how to be consistently profitable in Forex.

FPin

Jan 5, 2018
Consistency is the main pillar of success! Suppose, if you are able to make 5 pips is a day but consistently , that means your monthly profit will around 100 pips! So, if you have healthy trading equity, nothing is impossible here! So, traders need to focus on consistency!
Consistency, and stable adhering to money management. You can achieve consistency and stability only when you have a good trading system. At the same time, since the market is constantly changing, you need to be able to track these changes and manage to adjust to it.

june_girl7

Apr 9, 2016
So who is consistent in Earning? I would like to see if anyone from this forum is in profit.

Dec 25, 2017
So who is consistent in Earning? I would like to see if anyone from this forum is in profit.
Isn't "profit" equal to Perspective?

What if you consistently flip a coin and double your money 12 times in a row. but on the last one you bet it all and lost? Are you profitable?

I see profitability different...

Profitability is directly related to knowledge and what you know and how you use it for monetary gain.

Feb 7, 2018
Listen i started Proprietary Trading and since then i improved my trading so much since i started because you have rules that u cant break and makes your personality more calm and calculated

BTW the Proprietary Trading im trading is called: https://www.the5ers.com/

so if any professional trader want to improved his trading I highly suggest to think about it..

Happy Trading all ;) (y)