Are you consistent in Fx ?

Peter Borren

Apr 8, 2017
Consistency is the main pillar of success! Suppose, if you are able to make 5 pips is a day but consistently , that means your monthly profit will around 100 pips! So, if you have healthy trading equity, nothing is impossible here! So, traders need to focus on consistency!

Lee Shepherd

Feb 12, 2008
I am still a struggle in trading. I try to manage it but do not know why I am facing issues off no proper trade.
Post a thread with your trades dating back or/and moving forward - don't hold back on the info. If you ask for help it shall be given.

Lee

june_girl7

Apr 9, 2016
I was not asking help, apology for not writing the right words for my issue. I was talking about my trading work that I am still in survival part of trading. And learning the concept of the market.

SmartGeek

Jul 5, 2016
I do trading consistently, but still I am losing in it and thus I am having a bit break to learn it in a better way.

Jul 18, 2016
I am.

A couple of years ago I was all over the place, and made an effort to develop a consistent approach. I wrote a 'business plan', which had my trading plan, but also rules that would control when and how I traded, and also what I wanted to achieve each month.

I must stress this is not massive amounts we are talking about. But if I am consistent through to Feb I am thinking of putting more into my account and slowly increasing the size of my trades.

june_girl7

Apr 9, 2016
The only way to trade consistently is to have consistency in your mind. Having consistency in your thoughts, actions and thinking will bring consistency in your trading. It is the only way.

Pat494

Mar 27, 2004
It's no good just hoping. To make consistent profits one needs a robust and profitable system.

SmartGeek

Jul 5, 2016
To make profit consistently, we need to trade consistently, you need to trade consistently and for that you need to have good amount of knowledge to become successful in Forex.

june_girl7

Apr 9, 2016
One of the main obstacles in learning how to be consistently profitable in forex trading is chasing the money. There is no doubt that forex trading can be profitable, but you have to be patient and realistic.

gerryg

Sep 9, 2013
I'm quite consistent in returns but I feel I have to increase the risk I take because trading small lots I spend too much time focusing on immediate profit. How could we shift the focus to long-term?

FXX

Oct 12, 2017
I'm quite consistent in returns but I feel I have to increase the risk I take because trading small lots I spend too much time focusing on immediate profit. How could we shift the focus to long-term?
Suggestion, look at tier 1 fundamental drivers and geopolitical events that can last several sessions. It's not as simple as checking the news though, you need to have context which requires research but I can guarantee it will provide you with lots of swing trading opportunity.

SmartGeek

Jul 5, 2016
Yeah, You need to have a consistent watch in the Forex Market. You need to have proper amount of practice to make some good money online.