Does this apply to you

• Yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

arabianights

Legendary member
"arabianights, it appears that your email address is no longer valid. Please can you update it in the User Control Panel here. This notice will remain in place until we check your new email address is valid, this is done on a nightly basis."

Been bugging me for a few days. There's nothing wrong with my email address.

Hi mate, just looked at your profile and you do indeed have an issue with a bounced email tick in one of the check boxes, I have no idea what its all about to be honest, will test the email you have registered in a mo, if that works ok we have to grab admins attention to sort it out, as I can't play around with that sort of thing :)

test email sent

me too, i have emailed T2W more than once but no reply, i would have started a new thread about it myself but the "new thread" button has disappeared as well!

minime69, you also have the tick in your bounced email checkbox.

hmm, this looks like the beginnings of the tick pox on email epidemic.

...next patient please nurse lol

me too, i have emailed T2W more than once but no reply, i would have started a new thread about it myself but the "new thread" button has disappeared as well!

and me ... :whistling

I still get all the emails from T2W though so wasn't bovered.

yes atilla you also test positive for tick pox :( :LOL:

a quick scan through some of the current members online has identified another 8 that are also afflicted.

where's admin when you need them :D

Harlo Lightning McQueen,

Unfortunately, I too have been affected with the Tick Pox. Please can you help? :D

Thanks dude!

FYI, I too had this message. As I haven't technically been an admin for quite some time, I wasn't sure how to fix it; however, I still have admin permissions, so I've now fixed mine and everyone else who has posted to this thread up to this point.

Anyone else having this problem should PM EK1 for removal, it's a 10-second process to untick the box and re-save the profile.

ha!

logged in today and the problem has re-occured. I'll notify the techs of it.