Apology to Nine.

Splitlink

Legendary member
The recent upset between FW and mp shows that the threads have to be policed, not always in a democratic manner. The undesirables must be eliminated, even though some us might be more tolerant towards offenders.

Nine, I was wrong and I'm sorry to have offended you.

We need more of your calibre, otherwise this will not work. I would not like the job and had no right to criticise those who are willing to try.

Regards Split

"We need more of your calibre, otherwise this will not work. I would not like the job and had no right to criticise those who are willing to try."

just borrow that line if I may Split :)

Think I may have errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

over reacted a touch a week or two back also

thanks for my rep"y point and your obvious concern via e-mail Nine

The recent upset between FW and mp shows that the threads have to be policed, not always in a democratic manner. The undesirables must be eliminated, even though some us might be more tolerant towards offenders.

Nine, I was wrong and I'm sorry to have offended you.

We need more of your calibre, otherwise this will not work. I would not like the job and had no right to criticise those who are willing to try.

Regards Split

I agree.

For me, free speech = The Foyer. Or try blogger.com.

Restrict the trading related threads to serious talk and let the undesirables work it out in less public areas, or on other sites, like ET.

Thanks split. That's a very pleasant surprise.

Life is much easier not doing the job - I have great admiration for those still doing it.

Apology for Split. His meds are due soon. (after I've had mine)

:)

Now you know what i hink with the difficulty of modding is or will always be ? Well , humans always looking to bend the rules and take the shortcuts, thats why its so hard or difficult at times, trying to distort or force human nature not be natural ? Baseball bat is often quickest !

Thanks split. That's a very pleasant surprise.

Life is much easier not doing the job - I have great admiration for those still doing it.

You were not very good at it though, were ya? Just playing withca :D