Apologies to Chuck at E Signal

ChartMan

Legendary member
In my haste to keep this BB free from blatant free commercial plugging, I failed to notice that one plug I had removed from "Chuck" was in fact part of a "Paid For" Banner Advert by our kind sponsors e-Signal.
My appologies to e-Signal and Chuck.

Martin

Martin (Chartman),

No problem. Glad we at eSignal can support your site.

I really like this Trade2Win site. It has a nice mix of US, UK, and European traders here. I think we'll learn a lot about the UK users and markets by being here.

At eSignal, we have plans to upgrade our UK and European services this year by offering more Level 2 (or market depth) information on European data and adding UK news from AFX.

Keep up the good work!

Chuck Thompson
@eSignal

Chuck

European news and level 2 would be great. Are there any plans for supplying greater history for UK stocks, i.e. more than the 2-3 years worth that you have at present?

Regards,

FC

I'll tell you what we want in the UK. An EASY platform that doesn't involve 20 sheets of paper application forms and a myriad of other mumbo jumbo red tape stuff. Sure we have to do the money laundering protection bit..... USA L2 and simple fees that we can all understand .

More UK data ...

Yes, we are adding more UK data soon. Expect 5 more years (3 there now) in June. QA is cleaning it up and it should be released soon.

On the paper work - it is all paperless - click and agree - a bunch of it but all online.

Chuck
@eSignal

Hi All,

I'd like to ask Chuck at eSignal if they're going to put the latest version 7.3 on a disc to download rather than over the web.

Downloading v7.2 took me eons and I'm not looking forward to 7.3, ps. I've only got a 56k modem (maybe broadband one day).

Thx

PS. Good package though.