Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Very quiet these days!

Where is everyone?.

What are we thinking about this afternoon before or after FOMC..

I'm thinking Dow to hit a low of around 34315 before bouncing

Very quiet these days!

Where is everyone?.

What are we thinking about this afternoon before or after FOMC..

I'm thinking Dow to hit a low of around 34315 before bouncing
little bit shy but hopefully get that bounce now!

My logical brain looks at the rampant inflation on the horizon, the millions of F.I.R.E Americans hodling and bond yields at zero and says 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🌔🌔🌔🌔🌔.
Then I look back at a 2 year chart and my feelings say, this is madness!

Good job I get in and out on a daily basis otherwise I would never sleep at night.
Remarkably prescient 🧐- I wonder if Postman has finished his ‘travels’ (or travails), and be back in some form - almost a year, miss the banter and commentary!

Very quiet on here 🥺

It's OK postman left here but why did he have to cancel his membership, why did he not want people to read his old posts identifying him as the author rather than guest 36985?

Also US indices have continued yesterday's fall since the open today, I have S3 on dow at 33726 will get there by close today, 1hr 53 minutes? Now 34084

Your joking?(it's always good to put a 😁after so you can see different between serious/tongue in cheek) nice to hear from you again... are you trading while fasting 😁

Dow Just met my level and pierced through to 33694.6,just shows supp + resistance levels can easily be used to trade you just have to be confident, the 1300 point drop that started on Thursday, wow