Anyone has opinion about €UROFX?

cynthialsh

I'm new to here but really would like to have the opinion from professionals.

Recently a few of my friends in China invested in this company names €UROFX. http://www.eurofx.com/index.aspx

Each of them invested at least 100K USD. This company trades on their behalf and they've got high profit monthly so far.

However, it just doesn't feel quite right somehow.

Thus, I'm really curious about their business model and whether it can be a scam or fraud with high risk of losing the invested money.

Any comment or opinion would be highly appreciated!

they were regulated in new zealand but were deregistered 10 Nov 2012. i have no idea if they are regulated anywhere else, their web site hasn't been updated to this fact.

Search Summary Other FSP

it appears they were only in operation less than 4 months, it would be useful to know how your chinese friends were introduced to them, thanks.

I'm new to here but really would like to have the opinion from professionals.

Recently a few of my friends in China invested in this company names €UROFX. http://www.eurofx.com/index.aspx

Each of them invested at least 100K USD. This company trades on their behalf and they've got high profit monthly so far.

However, it just doesn't feel quite right somehow.

Thus, I'm really curious about their business model and whether it can be a scam or fraud with high risk of losing the invested money.

Any comment or opinion would be highly appreciated!

They are offering managed forex accounts that promise high monthly returns? Then it's scam. Read up about Senen Pousa and prophetmax, same thing.

they were regulated in new zealand but were deregistered 10 Nov 2012. i have no idea if they are regulated anywhere else, their web site hasn't been updated to this fact.

Search Summary Other FSP

it appears they were only in operation less than 4 months, it would be useful to know how your chinese friends were introduced to them, thanks.

They were all gone through friends' referral. I guess whoever referred also get bonus from the referral. However, among them no one is trying to jepordize another's life/money. Thus, I'm really concerned and want to get more solid info. and opinion.

They were told through friends that it's a financial management company and one my friend invested by the end of Oct and he does get paid very good profit monthly since then.

To me, the website of that company looks sort of shaby and I could not get too much public information or review of this company either online even though this company claims they had been running since 1999?!....

My friends has the access to their account with this company, and may withdraw the money any time.

Guess it's the best thing to do is to get out of there ASAP?!

According to one my friend, the company is doing the foreign currency trading....based on their "expertise", each time when they do the trading, it takes about 3-5 seconds and then there goes the huge profit....

This company accepts 50K USD account and 100K USD account...no more than 1 million USD....

I'm not a trader myself...but this sounds....Grr....I don't know....

I'll read through that Senen Pousa and prophetmax case ASAP.

The global market is not doing that cheerful...however, the money accumulated recent years at the Chinese market may become new target now....esp. at China, they don't really have that open info. resource...

I'm really worried.....

They were all gone through friends' referral. I guess whoever referred also get bonus from the referral. However, among them no one is trying to jepordize another's life/money. Thus, I'm really concerned and want to get more solid info. and opinion.

They were told through friends that it's a financial management company and one my friend invested by the end of Oct and he does get paid very good profit monthly since then.

To me, the website of that company looks sort of shaby and I could not get too much public information or review of this company either online even though this company claims they had been running since 1999?!....

My friends has the access to their account with this company, and may withdraw the money any time.

Guess it's the best thing to do is to get out of there ASAP?!

well if your friends were referred to the scheme by other "friends", best advice is that they swiftly re-evaluate the friends they keep. so it sounds to me that the missing post, from the pousa/pmax thread, was correct in the advertisement method.

the company hasn't really been running from 1999 in the way they portray, that's the lie in their web site. the company has had many different names and name changes, does FABRIC ARENA LIMITED or BALEASE (UK) LIMITED sound like an entity dealing in finance? rofl!! being registered as dormant all of it's life, were struck off in 2010, reappearing in the middle of 2012 due to ADMINISTRATIVE RESTORATION (thanks a bunch uk government) then changing their name to something finance related. only then did the uk entity pop up in new zealand, registering there as a financial service provider. the regulators don't appear on the ball in new zealand and rubber stamp any old tom, dick or harry. probably why many scammers have headed there from their previous havens in the banana republics.

"he does get paid very good profit monthly since then" could you clarify that bit please. are you saying that it appears the account is growing? or that they have actually withdrawn monies already?

good luck ! (y)

their domain eurofx.com looks old, 10 years plus. digging a bit shows limited web cache info on the domain eurofx.com, and reveals it for sale from 2008 right through to early 2012. so no activity, as we see it today, for that domain name until 2012. i'd wager it was created about mid year about same time they surfaced in new zealand.

their website information regarding their age is very likely a fabrication. your friends best hope is that their trading results aren't a fabrication like pousa's gfm/ib capital.

please let the thread know how they got on (y)

Looks very alike a par-vent website.
I would be very cautious about a site where you click a button "open account" and it bugs. Rubbish, stay away