Anybody wants to share Esignal cost with me?

gan.sal

Hi,

I am from India, and I want to share esignal software cost.
I need esignal for 11 hours daily, and if you are in a timezone where you are
sleeping while I am using esignal then you can use for the rest 12-13 hours during
your trading hours?

If interested, I will pay for the eSignal Premier whose base cost is $137, activation one time fee now is $25 and will add for my exchange which is $12.

I will esignal from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm Indian Standard Time daily. The software can be used only on one machine at a time, and hence we will have to strictly respect each others timings.

Let me know.

Hi,

I am from India, and I want to share esignal software cost.
I need esignal for 11 hours daily, and if you are in a timezone where you are
sleeping while I am using esignal then you can use for the rest 12-13 hours during
your trading hours?

If interested, I will pay for the eSignal Premier whose base cost is $137, activation one time fee now is $25 and will add for my exchange which is $12.

I will esignal from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm Indian Standard Time daily. The software can be used only on one machine at a time, and hence we will have to strictly respect each others timings.

Let me know.

just to let you know if you dont know already many of the features or esignal premier are available using their livecharts product which is way way cheaper. I use livecharts to plot my custom future spreads. depending on what you are doing you may be able to get away with the livecharts product. if you are looking for a cheaper alternative then look at sierra charts, it's solid. you got your data costs on top. GTTY

just to let you know if you dont know already many of the features or esignal premier are available using their livecharts product which is way way cheaper. I use livecharts to plot my custom future spreads. depending on what you are doing you may be able to get away with the livecharts product. if you are looking for a cheaper alternative then look at sierra charts, it's solid. you got your data costs on top. GTTY

Thanks... I want to use esignal programming features like, create esignal formula scripts, for testing my strategies. I doubt if I can do that using livecharts

Hi Gan. Sal....Have you looked at Sierra Chart recently? In recent years they have caught and arguably overtaken esignal, they'll give you a 2 week free trial if you want to check it out, and their support board is full of peeps that have prob already programmed what you' re after! If you cant find it SC themselves may do it for you.
If you have a broker that links in to SC for the data feed then a $27 per month subscription is prob all you'll need. If you need to buy a data feed then you could still try your time zone sharing option, and SC subscription allows you to run 2 copies rather than esig s 1.

Unfortunately, no broker is linked to SC from India. I checked out other data feed providers that
SC supports, and written to couple of them but none seem to support feed for NSE India stock market.

There are very few official vendors of NSE India stock market data and interactive data(esignal) is one of them.

Ah I see your problem,sorry cant help I have left esig for SC.
This would suit a US/Canada based trader with the times you quote.
If anyone is thinking about this it would def work I used to share esig with a fellow trader just as gan.sal is suggesting, and esignal are party to the CME fee waiver so if you have an account with a partner broker then your CME Globex exchange fees are zero.

Ah I see your problem,sorry cant help I have left esig for SC.
This would suit a US/Canada based trader with the times you quote.
If anyone is thinking about this it would def work I used to share esig with a fellow trader just as gan.sal is suggesting, and esignal are party to the CME fee waiver so if you have an account with a partner broker then your CME Globex exchange fees are zero.

Thanks T44 for suggesting the options.

any takers? I can pay $50/month(includes NSE India exchange fee of $14) if someone from USA/Canada already has this esignal data and ready to share with me in my time zone.

Thanks T44 for suggesting the options.

any takers? I can pay $50/month(includes NSE India exchange fee of $14) if someone from USA/Canada already has this esignal data and ready to share with me in my time zone.
Hey gan.sal i am interested in using it to trade us markets please contact me at ryancardoso at gmail com

Hi,

I am from India, and I want to share esignal data for NSE.
I need esignal for 8 hours daily, and if you are in a timezone where you are
sleeping while I am using esignal then you can use for the rest 17 hours during
your trading hours?

If interested, I will pay half of the fee monthly for eSignal Premier and will add for my exchange which is $11.

I will use esignal from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Indian Standard Time daily. The software can be used only on one machine at a time, and hence we will have to strictly respect each others timings.