Anybody got any experience with this service please ? 718% performance

jcortsac

Hi,

Anybody got any experience with this service please ?

World Markets

Al Managed Account with MQL Copy Trader Dashboard.

2019 performance = 718% yearly compound

Last edited by a moderator:
Their offer is probably too good to be true.

Has anybody had any experience?

Thanks

Hi,

World Markets

There is a mistake in the % yearly compounded. Its understated, it should be 71,800%

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what's worse, people believing these wild claims or T2W facilitating them by allowing these scam artists to advertise on the site. What's the world coming to?

Hi,

World Markets

perhaps you my friend ?....2 posts in (both asking same questoin) and you are pushing a product ? .......

I don't know what's worse, people believing these wild claims or T2W facilitating them by allowing these scam artists to advertise on the site. What's the world coming to?

Look at it from the scam artists' perspective:

Trading forums have a wealth of food, thousands and thousands of starry eyed addicts. Hunters are attracted to such places for the easy food.

Look at it from the scam artists' perspective:

Trading forums have a wealth of food, thousands and thousands of starry eyed addicts. Hunters are attracted to such places for the easy food.

I believe that is a scam, but if someone signed with them and

So, in conclusion, Trading Forums are places of scam artists.
All those with experience can be found here

Sarcastic.

Not believing. Probably Its a scam.

Yes, I´m not signing in.

Don't give up so easily. The sheep will come. Give it time. Its akin to the Mara River crossing. They know there are crocs in the water. so their hesitation to get into the water is understandable. It takes just ONE to put its foot in the water and plunge. The rest follow in a surge.

A windfall.

Be pay-shunt

perhaps you my friend ?....2 posts in (both asking same questoin) and you are pushing a product ? .......

No. I´m just a newbie.

I did not found any review or reference. So I thought was safe asking.

No. I´m just a newbie.

I did not found any review or reference. So I thought was safe asking.

Just a newbie?

That's what the gardener said to the Judge - he got 5 years in jail

Man with hand in bush is not necessarily gandener

Don't give up so easily. The sheep will come. Give it time. Its akin to the Mara River crossing. They know there are crocs in the water. so their hesitation to get into the water is understandable. It takes just ONE to put its foot in the water and plunge. The rest follow in a surge.

A windfall.

Be pay-shunt

Been there : Serengeti

I hope that the herd will not follow, without due diligence.

The Bank Account Holder, is suspicious : LA PAVIORA LIMITED

Been there : Serengeti

I hope that the herd will not follow, without due diligence.

The Bank Account Holder, is suspicious : LA PAVIORA LIMITED

Yeah, 4 levels deep, but eye-talian all the way, kingpin lives in Sicily. Owns tons of property in Bel Air California

Serengetti: Herd always follows. Has done so for trillions of years. Will never change. History repeats, not exactly the same but close parallels. The crocs (sponsors, scam artists, marketers, 2-moon-junction-bangers) know this and play the odds and win every damn time. Its how the game is played.

The Serengetti in real life among humans:

Have them work, work, work all week in slave jobs, then on the week-nights and weekends bombard them with TV ads and sure enough they enter the river of buying and give all the money back to the slave masters.

Yawn! that's the game baby. Your duty is to hunt and nail all sildebeest without apology.

That won't cut it. There are too many slick Forex cats that can run circles around you. And seeing your thread title here, its clear you're a sitting duck

Your best bet to stay alive while you get street smarts is the fella in Post #8. He's vegetarian, the others are carnivores who have not had a decent meal for weeks.

When you ain't got nothin you got nothin to lose
You're invisible now, you have no secrets to conceal
The forex hunters have taken from you everything they could steal
You're sitting in the middle of the River Mara, a complete unknown, with no direction HOME
Grab that lifeline NOW