any traders living in manchester?

wallstreet1928

Legendary member
I was wondering if anybody lived nearby as I was thinking of getting together and discussing the markets and trading methodologies etc........

Its funny being a trader, you feel like an alien at times as nobody can understand you or familiarise themselves with you.

I live in Levenshulme, south manchester, UK?

anybody nearby?

I go into stockport quiet a lot and I play cricket for Heaton mersey CC and go to gym at David Lloyds in cheadle?

so yes maybe we could meet up some time if you are ever free?

just organise something and let me know?

i was supposed to meet up with Gfrost in cheadle somwhere but i have been a bit busy with family problems as of late??

Hi
I also live in he Manchester area & would be interestd in chatting to like minded people.
Let me know if you arrange a meet.
Regards
Matt

Hello like minded people living in the same neighbourhood.......

can somebody please organise meet up with all those interested on this thread please, I prefer a saturday or sunday evening if possible?

thanks

I apologise to Graham once again for letting him down last Saturday as I sprained my ankle and had to call it quits!!

hi

I was wondering if anybody lived nearby as I was thinking of getting together and discussing the markets and trading methodologies etc........

Its funny being a trader, you feel like an alien at times as nobody can understand you or familiarise themselves with you.

I live in Levenshulme, south manchester, UK?

anybody nearby?

i live in levenshulme also, west point

interesting levenshulme , west point .............same here, i live behind west point medical centre

yes i would certainly like to meet up?

where shall we meet up?

i would certainly like to meet up but i have to be honest with you, i only opened my account with igindex 3 days ago and with the 100 i opened with im £4 down at the moment so im not the best, more of a benginner , but willing to learn if its any good to you ? i live opposite west point park, but i would defo like to meet up and your experience etc

no worries mate ..................let me know time and place?

I work from home so I tend to be free weekends and weekdays 12.00 - 16.00?

just give me a shout?

I can come down and have a look at your trading station?

let me guess, is your house the one with the Audi A3 silver parked outside? Its only a guess, don't get spooked..........I only said Audi as my favourite car? haha........

yes willing to help from my very limited know how mate?

and you need to start with at least £2000 pound minimum!! trade with £1 a point only for the time being....but we will discuss further???

il send you my mobile number via private message and you can give me a call whenever you want?

Hi,

There seems to be few people in and around Manchester who are willing to meet up. Shall we get this thing on the road and meet up in Heaton Moor, it seems to be quite central to everyone.

Saturday afternoon (5th) December would be good for me, there are a few alrights pubs down there, the Elizabethan would propbably be ok.

let me know

I'm willing to meet up but unable to organise as very lazy.......

please post time and date I will be there?