any MT4 coders could make an indicator for me?

morgan_edge

Anyone here good at metatrader coding and fancy making a little indicator for me out of the goodness of your heart before I go to one of them coding sites where they charge?

I'd love to be able to do it myself, but i've tried a few times to learn programming and it's just impossible!!

ta

Anyone here good at metatrader coding and fancy making a little indicator for me out of the goodness of your heart before I go to one of them coding sites where they charge?

I'd love to be able to do it myself, but i've tried a few times to learn programming and it's just impossible!!

ta

Have a look on these as it may have already been built or there is something
similar. If not a friendly post may prompt something.

Biggest List of MetaTrader 4 Indicators - Free MT4 Downloads, Indicator Pictures and Reviews

Indicators - Forex Trading | MetaTrader Indicators and Expert Advisors

Ged

Hee's another link to get a zip file with a thousand free indicators.

http://www.fxfisherman.com/forums/forex-metatrader/indicators/567-1000-mt4-indicators.html

Last edited:
Thanks for the links Gedward, although I have spent some time previous to this post searching around and didn't find anything. I'll look some more, but i'm quite sure that what I want doesn't exist (although it's possible i'll get lucky and find somthing similar, maybe)
cheers

Trade2win probably isn't your best bet.
Don't think there's many MQL4 experts here.

There are, however, lots of people on some other forums that I could link you too who have excellent programmers who will do it all for free for you! I know, because i've had custom things done for me in the past.
I don't know how they can afford to be so generous with their time, but they are.

If nobody helps you here, send me a PM and i'll send you some links and names/

OK, looks like you were right.
I'm better off with forexfactory or something?

And is there any consensus/experience on the best site to use if I end up having to pay for my indicator?

ta

let me know if you get lucky............I have been lucky enough to work with 2-3 incredible programmers here for free at T2W .....but I was fortunate that they were very keen to collaborate with me regarding my relative strength Forex systems and my approach....

Freelancer.com is ok ...........i was ripped off there though twice....I can recommend a good one there if you have to pay...and a few who are not ! :whistling

N

let me know if you get lucky............I have been lucky enough to work with 2-3 incredible programmers here for free at T2W .....but I was fortunate that they were very keen to collaborate with me regarding my relative strength Forex systems and my approach....

Freelancer.com is ok ...........i was ripped off there though twice....I can recommend a good one there if you have to pay...and a few who are not ! :whistling

N

NVP or others, please can you PM me details of any Metatrader programmers that you could recommend. I'm looking for someone who could code a candle break out strategy for me.

Many thanks.

Have you got a winning system to code up ?

me ?....nah...just starting out in the Trading business ...so no luck yet ;)

I might start a thread here at T2W as well this year
N

NVP or others, please can you PM me details of any Metatrader programmers that you could recommend. I'm looking for someone who could code a candle break out strategy for me.

Many thanks.

tell me exactly what you want by e-mailing me ....you'll also need to consider Confidentiality agreements - [email protected]

I tried to contact all 52 brokers listed on zulu trade to see if they were willing to help.
And the answer was a predictable no from the ones that answered.

A great opportunity missed so far by the brokers. But it will change inmo as they get pushed by competition to keep their punters happy or else.

MT4 Coders Contacts Please

Sir,

I just happen to see your posting to other member of T2W telling him - you could connect him to some freelance Coders.

I need one specific modification and am unable to do it myself.

Can you please provide me some connections.

I tried to PM you - but T2W asks me some random question - I cannot answer even with more than 15 tries.

Thanks In advance.
Adil.

There are, however, lots of people on some other forums that I could link you too who have excellent programmers who will do it all for free for you! I know, because i've had custom things done for me in the past.
I don't know how they can afford to be so generous with their time, but they are.

If nobody helps you here, send me a PM and i'll send you some links and names/

C'mon Piggy post some links mate before we all pass on with old age waiting.
I found a great site called SBS if I remember but they insisted one had a mobile. Not much use to me in a mobile black-spot.

:clap:

Last edited: