Any interest in a Trading Arcade in South West UK?

Akebono

Hi all,

I'm looking into the feasibility of setting up a trading arcade in the the city of Bath which would serve the South West of England.

Currently doing some planning, such as looking into office space and the infrastructure. We're also looking at the possibility of partnering with a firm in London to provide support as well as additional services like training.

If anyone is interested then do drop me a message or post here, as it will help in understanding if there is any potential demand.

Hi all,

I'm looking into the feasibility of setting up a trading arcade in the the city of Bath which would serve the South West of England.

Currently doing some planning, such as looking into office space and the infrastructure. We're also looking at the possibility of partnering with a firm in London to provide support as well as additional services like training.

If anyone is interested then do drop me a message or post here, as it will help in understanding if there is any potential demand.

I am interested in putting a very small amount in (say £1k) and obviously other costs which are needed to pay to hire space etc etc into an account and trying to trade, if there would be a rolling say 2 week lease I would be willing to try for a reasonable price.
Having traded a bit at home its so easy to get distracted with the family home a lot etc and it would only be spread betting until I can turn a sensible profit based on size of account (10% a week, and yes i expect to be told this is obscene :LOL:
Being in Weymouth over the holidays and an uncle that lives in/around the bath area, it would be feasable to do this.

Anyway, thats my 2 cents on the subject, i'm open to it, for the right price