Anti-trader protest at Canary Wharf today

Dancing on the Grave of Capitalism!

Be there or be square :LOL:

I might pop along just to see if there's any decent violence I can watch from a safe distance.

:LOL: I work for a drug company and we get animal rights 'demonstrations' outside, which typically attract about 3 people who turn up about 2 hours after the demo has begun. They did one yesterday and went home when it started raining! Then it was announced on local radio that the guy who organised it had had a liver transplant and was taking our company's drugs as part of hisx treatment regimen!

bunch of Soapdodgers

Should be more worried that the Hedgies have blown up their trust funds or that the government will run out of money to pay their Giro

:shuriken:

I shall be walking past that tonight.

This has just arrived in my inbox....

[FONT=arial,helvetica,serif]Demonstration Today in Canary Wharf [/FONT]
cid:image2

We would like to inform you that a number of anti-capitalist groups have announced their intention to hold a demonstration in Canary Wharf this afternoon.

The demonstration is scheduled to take place near the main entrance to the Jubilee Line Underground Station, adjacent to Reuters Plaza, at 4:30pm. It is unclear at this stage how many people will take part in the demonstration, but large numbers could be involved. The demonstration is Halloween-themed and the organisers have indicated it will be a non-violent protest.

There will be an increased police and security presence on the Canary Wharf Estate. In addition, we will monitor this event closely and conduct additional external patrols, as a precautionary measure only.

To avoid any disruption caused by this event, we advise staff to enter the Underground Station via alternate routes through the shopping centre.

Please direct any media queries to the Corporate Communications Department.

The Corporate Security Department
cid:image2

I still remember when some mob tried to have a little get together at the old Liffe building...

That was fun :)

The last time I saw a lot of these anti-capitalist protests I watched as the traders on the 5th floor of the building they were blockading poured champagne over the protesters below.

We had the "huntingdon life" mob outside so someone sent the junior up to Mcdonalds for a few big macs!

Walked past it on the way home tonight. Pretty timid affair I have to say.

I caught some of those hippie type ****ers pouring paint stripper over my dad's car...

I was with a mate and we managed to stop one of them running off. Only one type of lesson you can deal out to those sorts.