AMP-futures

blewoutmyaccount

i am looking for a brokerage firm and found AMP-futures
now is my question if anybody has any expierence with this firm??

looking forward for some feedback

If you have not opened account yet it's good news because I had account with them and they turned out to be right crooks!! money kept dissepearing off my balance because of currency flactuations although I had my account in us dollars they kept converting my equity to sterling and euro on daily basis. Their commisions looked atractive in the first place but soon I understood the catch.

That's a shame, I like the look of them too.....if you are a UK resident and you use a US broker do they convert sterling to dollars when you open an account or do they just keep it as sterling?

you can open it in usd as well as £ but when I decided to cash in my profits i got ripped off again because they converted it to euro than back to sterling because they said i was trading bobl futures. In the end i just closed the account. I made several enquries before as to why I keep getting different balance on my platform everyday I had no proper explanation. In my opinion they are thieves in prada suits....

you can open it in usd as well as £ but when I decided to cash in my profits i got ripped off again because they converted it to euro than back to sterling because they said i was trading bobl futures. In the end i just closed the account. I made several enquries before as to why I keep getting different balance on my platform everyday I had no proper explanation. In my opinion they are thieves in prada suits....

If you are trading in Bobl isn't it necessary for them to convert your USDs into Euros and than back to USDs when you close the position?

If you are trading in Bobl isn't it necessary for them to convert your USDs into Euros and than back to USDs when you close the position?
no when you are in the trade your balance is ticking in usd on the day's exchange and when you close the position you have the net + or - in usd rate so why do they keep changing the rate? I remember one friday I had 4300 usd on my platform came the monday morning I was short 600 thats when I hit the roof and closed the account. unfortunately i am here and they are on the other side of the pond. I would never open an accoun with anyone else than fsa reg broker anymore. i would have fought to get back every penny if that had happened in this country.

no when you are in the trade your balance is ticking in usd on the day's exchange and when you close the position you have the net + or - in usd rate so why do they keep changing the rate? I remember one friday I had 4300 usd on my platform came the monday morning I was short 600 thats when I hit the roof and closed the account. unfortunately i am here and they are on the other side of the pond. I would never open an accoun with anyone else than fsa reg broker anymore. i would have fought to get back every penny if that had happened in this country.

This is the dilema I'm having as I live in the UK. All the best commissions are to be found in US. I have a shortlist of the usuals: Tradestion, Infinity, Mirus, (er AMP), & Velocity. Not sure which one to go for though. The commissions charged by FSA firms based in UK are laughable, I mean really outrageous. I know many people in UK use US brokers so I think it will be okay. You have any thoughts/recommendations?

Its strange, I was looking into Amp and when asked which currency funds would be kept in they instantly blanked me, after contacting me constantly previous to this.

All the best commissions are to be found in US. I have a shortlist of the usuals: Tradestion, Infinity, Mirus, (er AMP), & Velocity. Not sure which one to go for though. The commissions charged by FSA firms based in UK are laughable, I mean really outrageous.
Congratulations :) And this is not only in trading :)

I'd recommend Infinity. Real cheap comms and fast and stable free data feed and free platform. Use Ensign charts with their data feed ($40 if I am not mistaken).

I'd also add Dorman. They had really great comms last year, but I recently requested requote and they sent me stupid prices. Not sure what happened. Crisis ate them up perhaps... Try and call them. They offered $1 less comms than next cheapes a year ago.

I would just like everyone to know that AMP Futures' Auto-Trading strategies

"has elected to disable the Auto Trading Programs because it has reached a level of draw down that is not in the normal program parameters.

As of 5/12/11, no new trades will be placed for the Auto Trading Programs in your account.

We will continue to run the programs and monitor the activity. If the trading conditions return to the programs normal parameters, we will make them available for clients."

They say the Auto Trading Programs are developed and ran by professionals, but when questioned about what R:R they were using, I was completely ignored. They managed to professionally HALVE my account in a few months!! I think I could have done better by tossing a coin.

they blanked me too, as soon as soon as you have a hard question they stop answering you. this broker is a total s***house. find something else.

You guys just like to talk s*** all of you are brokers that try to damage a succsessfull competitor. The more you do that, the more press you provide, the more powerfull it'll become. good luck!

You guys just like to talk s*** all of you are brokers that try to damage a succsessfull competitor. The more you do that, the more press you provide, the more powerfull it'll become. good luck!

Haha, I can guarantee you I'm not a broker. Fool

Amar read the reviews from real traders about your 'successful' competitor on major trading forums and open your mind a bit....

I have. I did the research. So far AMP (FCM) is the most competetive than others little gibs and ibs. But i'll like to hear more about Infinity (FCM) as well... Anybody is with them?

If you had then you would probably see my previous previous post which was about Infinity exactly. I used them for other a year.

AMP Futures

i am looking for a brokerage firm and found AMP-futures
now is my question if anybody has any expierence with this firm??

looking forward for some feedback

I have an account with AMP Futures and I love this firm their pricing and their support/help desk. I use MT5 desktop and mobile device FREE and I can trade Osaka markets, Eurex CME and ICE. Very low margins and low RT fees. I know your post is old but I felt the need refute the comments on here bashing AMP.

Thank you CriptoChris, for your comment.

I am planning to open an account with them on MT5.

But I am afraid of there total data feed cost, is there way I can choose few of less price data feed & avoid those high cost data feeds ?

Thanks & regards,