Alternatives to VPS Hosting

YamStranger

I am looking for other way to make my robot work 24/7 than VSP. Have configure and manage it manually.

Are there some other approaches to do this?

It is hard to monitor my robot on it. I should do it only from my PC, it hard to do it from mobile phone. Also it is hard to do it when I have low speed internet (if I am using notebook with wifi in hotel ). So I am looking for some other way to host trading robot, where I can easily monitor it, stop if necessary.

More than this - I have one robot in different versions (during development and improvement), and each version I should send to vps manually. Looking for better and faster way to deploy it.

Had you ever face such problems?

It is hard to monitor my robot on it. I should do it only from my PC, it hard to do it from mobile phone. Also it is hard to do it when I have low speed internet (if I am using notebook with wifi in hotel ). So I am looking for some other way to host trading robot, where I can easily monitor it, stop if necessary.

More than this - I have one robot in different versions (during development and improvement), and each version I should send to vps manually. Looking for better and faster way to deploy it.

Had you ever face such problems?
I haven't used VPS yet. First I test the system on a desk top.

If your robot/algo is still at the stage at the stage where you actually need to monitor it from your phone would intimate to me that it's not ready for roll out. I.e. a production algo should have a tried, tested and ironclad risk control system in place meaning you *are* able to leave it running and not need to "check in"

Have you seen what he is trying to charge for it ?

:?:

if you mean teamviewer its a version free of charge i have used it for years

its perfect to use with a mobile to monitor a running computer

Last edited:
:?:

if you mean teamviewer its a version free of charge i have used it for years

its perfect to use with a mobile to monitor a running computer

Sorry. My mistake. Posted it on wrong thread.

Home PC + public IP from your ISP, so you can set up your home computer as a VPS and access it from anywhere.