A wonderful expert advisor

Nowler

Experienced member
1,490 219
My motivation for posting that message this morning was kinda to make fun of him.
So I was being a bit of a dick.

His system still sucks, but there's no need for me to make fun of him over it.

C

cantagril

0 0
Again, not really, I think you missed my point about being told that you missed the point :)

My motivation for posting that message this morning was kinda to make fun of him.
So I was being a bit of a dick.

His system still sucks, but there's no need for me to make fun of him over it.

So you're saying that I missed the point about you missing the point?...or have I missed that point as well???

Nowler

Experienced member
1,490 219
So you're saying that I missed the point about you missing the point?...or have I missed that point as well??

The plot thickens!

It's like the movie Inception.
A dream within a dream, within a dream.

So if you missed the point about me missing the point... then does the point really exist?

WalletInvestor

84 27
Can you expand on your comment?
Oh no, you cant, because your a bot!
Just simple inane words that fit any context.
You failed the Turing test.
I meant that it was a good discussion with many sensible comments, interspersed with memes and sarcastic remarks and then ended in a 'deep' philosophical question. It has brought me a few giggles, like many other threads on the forum.
Wait, bots shouldn't be able to expand on their comments? Maybe I should start a revolution :unsure:

seriously tho I'll try to be less generic next time

Nowler

Experienced member
1,490 219
I meant that it was a good discussion with many sensible comments, interspersed with memes and sarcastic remarks and then ended in a 'deep' philosophical question. It has brought me a few giggles, like many other threads on the forum.
Wait, bots shouldn't be able to expand on their comments? Maybe I should start a revolution :unsure:

seriously tho I'll try to be less generic next time
SkyNet is conscious!!

G

Guest36985

0 0
SkyNet is conscious!!
Or its owner intervened to make it look that way ?
trl.jpg

Kotael

2 0
Sir, you are wrong. I am an electrical engineer and a professor of informatics, so everything is based on mathematics. EA combines three strategies of martingale, hedging and scalping, and the best benefits from each. That is why it is the Holy Grail
Hello. If the expert Advisor contains as many as three martigale strategies, then most likely, the exhaustion of the Deposit is only a matter of time. Were there any history tests? If so, could you show us some screenshots?

Zoran Rajkov

20 3
Hello. If the expert Advisor contains as many as three martigale strategies, then most likely, the exhaustion of the Deposit is only a matter of time. Were there any history tests? If so, could you show us some screenshots?
I honestly don't know what you're interested in without my Myfxbook account showing it. Wouldn’t DD show that exhaustion?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock